As we continue with our two-part series, the second part will be covering the remainder of ten events to look forward to for Artificial Intelligence in 2019.
Data Science Salon (Finance and Technology)
Location: Miami, Florida
Date: Sep 10 – Sep 11, 2019
About: The two-day event will feature the best of industry leaders from the Finance, Technology & Healthcare sectors. The event will focus on Data Science pitched to be the future of AI. Businesses have always relied on data to gather insights. However, with larger more sophisticated systems, data is getting infused from everywhere. This data is trying to be controlled by upgraded versions of previous systems. However, the industry knows that data will be limitless. The art of deriving meaning out of unstructured data is one of the biggest challenges that enterprises will face in the near future. Hence, the conference will discuss best practices about extracting data-driven insights from large amounts of data. Further, speakers will speak in depth of leveraging this data for the benefit of the enterprise and how this data can be infused and developed into an artificial intelligence capability.
Rework Deep Learning Summit
Location: London, England
Date: Sep 19 – Sep 20, 2019
About: Reworks’ simultaneous conference happening in London consists of three individual events.
- Deep Learning Summit – Deep learning is steadily becoming the vanguard of proven AI capabilities. Leveraged in neural networks the results and products being developed out of Neural Networks are astonishing. Hence, the summit is a must attend for Deep Learning enthusiasts, developers as well as businesses.
- AI in Retail & Advertising – Retail and advertising are large, impacting and critical industries. Their existence although has been omnipresent for many decades. Hence, both the industries have a large number of processes that qualify as ‘Legacy Systems.’ Hence, this event showcases how integrating Artificial Intelligence in these two sectors can simplify its operations, make it more modernistic and help in a windfall of profits.
- AI Assistant Summit – Chatbots are being adopted by enterprises at scale. However, a lot of businesses that have purchased the chatbot technology think that the bot can be more effective, error-free and smart. This event, in particular, is dedicated to chatbots & intelligent assistants. Speakers discuss at length about how technologies like Machine Learning & Deep Learning can be applied to make better bots.
7th Global Summit on Artificial Intelligence & Neural Networks
Location: Dubai, UAE
Date: Sep 23 – Sep 24, 2019
About: This sparkling Dubai event is going to be all about understanding the idea of Neural Networks. Being a complex concept that also needs some understanding of Deep Learning, this summit is critical for application and adoption knowledge of the technology in the enterprise. Esteemed speakers who would do an in-depth knowledge sharing session on the subject would also be available for a Q & A. The two-day event will consist of twelve sessions which would all discuss Neural Networks – past, current and the future. As an emerging technology, enterprises should definitely attend to be early adopters & Pioneers of Neural Networks. The summit also serves excellently for the developer community that receives insights on the business end of the application of Neural Networks so that they can code with a strategy and develop future-ready products for consumers.
Rework Deep Learning Summit
Location: Montreal, Canada
Date: Oct 24 – Oct 25, 2019
About: Reworks’ simultaneous two-day conference happening in Montreal, Canada consists of three individual events.
- Responsible AI Summit – AI is growing very fast as is also seeing major uses in myriad industries. With defense systems displaying a lot of ambition about building products around AI, it is the need of the hour for various public well-being organizations to be vigilant about weaponization in AI. The summit will speak about this issue along with how AI capability developers should build their products with compliance to the respective sector.
- Deep Learning Summit – Discusses a vast range of Deep Learning applications in conjunction with Rework’s style of imparting concepts.
- Women in AI Dinner – AI Q & A with influential women in the Artificial Intelligence Landscape. Delve deeper into Artificial intelligence about actual real-world experiences of Women in AI over a passive session accompanied with dinner.
World Machine Learning and Deep Learning Congress
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Date: Oct 24 – Oct 25, 2019
About: A continuation of the current importance attached to Machine Learning & Deep Learning technologies, the summit is a world conference that consists of the most innovative practitioners of the technology, along with experts and thinkers that want to inspire the entire globe with the power of AI. The well studied twelve session summit will stretch for two days and will speak about previously uncovered areas in Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Ideal for CIOs, CTOs, start-ups as well as established enterprises, the summit is ideal to understand faster ways to adapt to Artificial Intelligence across the organization for internal as well as external efficiency and optimization. In its sixth year now, the summit will also genuinely speak about using technology to make the world a better a place, will actual use cases, dissected, so that attendees get their hands on the best of Machine Learning.
ICCV 2019 International Conference on Computer Vision
Location: Seoul, Korea
Date: Oct 27 – Nov 3, 2019
About: Computer Vision is another stream which is catching a lot of eyeballs in the technology world. The idea is to automate tasks that human visuals can perform, through a machine. Hence Computer Vision Systems finds application for almost everything that involves navigation. So logistics, aviation, traffic monitoring are among the many industries that can leverage computer vision. The summit plans to talk in detail about the emergence of computer vision as a powerful technology that is adding a lot of efficiency in tasks that are otherwise tedious for humans to manage. An intense four days for which the summit will last will give away its entire rich knowledge base to attendees about the various applications, and the unthought, of computer vision. A must attend for start-ups looking for novel ideas to kickstart their enterprise!
Data Science Salon (Media and Entertainment)
Location: Los Angeles, California
Date: Nov 9, 2019
About: The previous Data Science SalonSummit’sconcentration was based on the application of Data Science in FinTech. Thisday-long event will feature the best of industry leaders from the Media & Entertainment sectors. The event will focus on Data Science and why it is predicted to be the future of AI. Businesses have always relied on data to gather insights, however, with larger more sophisticated systems, data is getting infused from everywhere. However, the industry knows that data will be limitless. The art of deriving meaning out of unstructured data is one of the biggest challenges that enterprises will face in the near future. Hence, the conference will discuss best practices about extracting data-driven insights from large amounts of data. Further, speakers will speak in depth of leveraging this data for the benefit of the enterprise and how this data can be infused and developed into an artificial intelligence capability.
AI & Big Data Expo
Location: San Francisco, California
Date: Nov 13 – Nov 14, 2019
About: A lot has already been spoken about Big Data & Analytics and Data Mining. Businesses have flourished due to data-driven insights, along with giving rise to a whole new workforce that we know of as Data Scientists. However, as far as innovative tendencies there is no end to expand an already existing technology. This is what the summit will be focusing on, along with discussing experiments about how AI can be combined with Big Data. Separate applications for both Big Data & AI will also be discussed. With a lot of industry experts speaking at the event, it is a must attend for all professionals that are a part of the Information Technology Industry. Here is a brief snapshot of how these two days will be split.
- Data Analytics for AI &IoT
- Innovations & Investors Zone
- Enterprise AI & Digital Transformation
- Big Data Strategies
- Developing AI Technologies
- Innovations & Investors Zone
- AI and the Consumer
- Big Data for Industry
Data Council New York City
Location: New York, NY
Date: Dec 2 – Dec 3, 2019
About: Explaining Community-powered data-platform, science, & analytics is what Data Council will be all about!
The event is ideal for-
· Software engineers
· Data scientists
· Deep learning researchers
· Technical founders
Attendees will discover new tools and techniques to extract the best out of data.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Date: Dec 8 – Dec 14, 2019
About: NeurIPS has been an ongoing Neural network conference since the past decades. Warren McCullough and Walter Pitts discovered primitive Neural Networks. The technology has built on from that point till today where it is providing deep insights in areas that were tedious to get information on, prior to Neural Networks.
These are our picks of the top 20 AI summits happening in 2019. Let us know if we missed out on any events.
Read More: Cryptocurrency Tax Returns and the IRS