- Plans to Reveal New Customer Wins and Breakthrough Product Innovations
- Leaders across prominent Financial Services, Healthcare, and Digital Commerce enterprises including Anthem, Cognizant, Dell, GE, Microsoft, and NBCUniversal to talk about accelerating Enterprise AI
CognitiveScale, the leader in Augmented Intelligence software and Responsible AI, today announced its fourth annual user conference, Cognite 2018—the premier event for Enterprise AI adoption and impact.
Cognite 2018 will be held October 23, 2018 in Austin, Texas. It will bring together hundreds of senior customer executives, AI pioneers, practitioners, and industry luminaries from around the world to discuss the imperative topics related to driving enterprise adoption of Augmented Intelligence systems.
“Cognite 2018 is the only global event focused on practical, scalable, and responsible applications of AI,” said Akshay Sabhikhi, CEO, CognitiveScale. “It’s also a summit for our clients and global leaders to learn from each other on accelerating value from AI adoption, transforming digital customer experiences, and boosting operational productivity while mitigating unintended consequences from Rogue AI.”
At Cognite 2018, the company will announce a roster of new customer wins and will reveal significant product enhancements and ecosystem partnerships. Announcements will also include availability of high value cognitive process accelerators for rapid deployment of intelligent customer engagement and augmented process intelligence through self-learning, self-assuring cognitive business processes.
Cognite 2018’s agenda will include market trends and lessons from enterprise AI adoption, as well as deep dives into new ways to responsibly drive AI-powered innovation. The company recently announced its commitment to bringing AI to at least one billion people by 2020 through products and partnerships built on the Responsible AI framework and will provide an update on its progress.
Topics will range from the application of AI to augment customer experiences and process intelligence across key industries such as healthcare, financial services, and digital commerce to broader industry agendas such as the role and impact of women in tech and future of AI and augmented intelligence. The stellar speaker and panelist lineup include:
- Rajeev Ronanki, SVP & CDO, Anthem
- Mark Rolston, Founder & Chief Creator, Argodesign
- Akshaya Bhargava, Former CEO, Barclays Wealth and Founder, Bridgeweave
- Manoj Saxena, 1st GM IBM Watson and Chairman, CognitiveScale
- James Jeude, VP and Practice Leader, Cognizant
- Mike Gualtieri, VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester
- William (Bill) Ruh, SVP & Chief Digital Officer, GE and CEO, GE Digital
- Ashley Casovan, Director of Innovation, Government of Canada
- Trina Van Pelt, VP & Managing Director, Intel Capital
- Andy Hickl, Head of Cognitive Services, Microsoft
- Cameron Davies, SVP Decision Services, NBC Universal
- Arvind Malhotra, SVP, Tech Mahindra
- Kay Firth-Butterfield, Head of AI & ML, World Economic Forum