Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc., the established leader in document imaging, is pleased to announce a collaboration with Adobe Acrobat, the world’s best and most trusted PDF solution. Fujitsu Computer Products of America is launching the ScanSnap iX1500 Deluxe Bundle which combines the easy to use ScanSnap iX1500 scanner with Acrobat Pro DC software to provide a fast, efficient and easy document management solution.
Recommended AI News: AiThority Interview with Martijn Theuwissen, Co-founder at DataCamp
The iX1500 is designed for ease-of-use and simplicity. It allows home and small office users to quickly scan, process and organize all of their paperwork including receipts, business cards, and standard size documents, with the touch of a button. And with our free ScanSnap Home apps, users can easily find, use and share those documents. In addition, the ScanSnap iX1500 is cloud enabled, so users can scan to popular destinations such as Evernote, Dropbox, or Google Drive, or to a mobile device.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC enables users to create, convert, edit, review, share and sign PDFs from any device. These documents can then be exported to Excel, Word or PowerPoint, and they can be edited, tracked and easily searched. Store and share PDFs online, collect responses, fill forms, and remove and redact information.
Recommended AI News: How to Avoid Tone Deaf Marketing in Uncertain Times
The iX1500 Deluxe bundle includes a 1-Year Acrobat Pro DC license.
ScanSnap iX1500 Document Scanner Features:
- Intuitive 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- Scans 30 sheets per minute in color-duplex mode
- 50-page automatic document feeder
- Fast Startup within seconds of opening the cover
- Scans various document sizes and paper thickness including business cards, receipts, envelops and sticky notes
- ScanSnap Home organizes scanned files on PC and Mac
- ScanSnap Cloud links ScanSnap to the most popular cloud services
- Image cleanup including automatic rotation, color detection, blank page deletion
- Conveniently connect with USB cable or by Wi-Fi
- Supports 2.4 and 5 GHz capable routers
- 1-year license – a $179 value
- Create PDFs and export to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Edit text and images right in your PDF
- Easily create, fill, sign, and send forms
- Securely share PDFs for viewing, reviewing, signing, and track activity
- Compare two versions of a PDF to review all differences
- Turn scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs
- Take advantage of advanced mobile scanning and editing features
- Validate and fix PDFs for ISO and accessibility standards
- Free Adobe software updates and enhancements during the 1-year license.
Recommended AI News: Is the Coronavirus Threat Forcing Businesses to Create a Remote Workforce?