Industry Veteran Tapped to Drive Continued Momentum for 42Q’s Cloud-Based Manufacturing Solution
42Q, a leading provider of cloud manufacturing solutions, announced that Rajeev Gollarahalli has been appointed chief business officer at 42Q. Over the past year, 42Q has added new customers and partners, released three new products, and received industry recognition from major analyst firms. Rajeev will be responsible for driving continued business momentum at 42Q.
“Leveraging the cloud, IIoT technology and our global manufacturing expertise, 42Q is helping manufacturing organizations reduce costs, deploy analytics and other technology to increase quality, and turn data from the factory floor into actionable insights,” said Rajeev Gollarahalli, CBO at 42Q. “I’m excited to work with the 42Q team and look forward to helping companies achieve real enterprise value from digital factory transformation.”
Rajeev most recently served as the vice president of technology strategy for a global manufacturer and was responsible for all strategic I.T. initiatives across all of their production facilities worldwide. Prior to this role, he served as the senior vice president of online and digital for a leading industrial thread company, headquartered in the UK with a presence in 50 countries. He was responsible for the digital transformation of their manufacturing facilities, as well as the development and roll-out of next- generation cloud based customer, online and ERP applications.
In addition, 42Q has recently been recognized by several industry analyst firms:
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Manufacturing Execution System 2019 Vendor Assessment, Lorenzo Veronesi, February 2019 – Analyst firm IDC included 42Q in its recent MES report. The firm recognized 42Q as unique, highlighting its multi-tenant cloud technology that enables fast implementation.
- 2018 MESA Smart Story Award, January 2019 – Industry organization MESA International recognized 42Q for its innovative deployment at a high complexity industrial equipment systems company. 42Q quickly replaced a customer’s legacy system with its cloud MES platform.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems, Rick Franzosa, 5 November 2018 – 42Q was included in this Gartner report.*
- 2018 Firestarter Award, October 2018 – 451 Research honored 42Q for demonstrating exceptional innovation with its cloud-based MES system, highlighting advantages that include speed of deployment and lower cost, compared to legacy, on-premise MES solutions.
42Q “Rapid Series” Products
Over the past year, 42Q also launched its “Rapid Series” products that leverage 42Q’s cloud technology for fast deployment:
- Digital Factory Starter Kit provides core functionality for digital factory transformation. It includes 42Q’s Business Intelligence module for real-time data visualization of manufacturing operations.
- Rapid eDHR enables medical device manufacturers to quickly implement all electronic device history records (eDHR) in as little as six weeks for improved efficiency and compliance.
- Rapid IIoT easily connects production equipment such as PLCs, SCADA servers, IIoT devices, and smart sensors to 42Q’s cloud manufacturing platform, simplifying digital factory transformation.
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.