By Integrating with Sap Successfactors Solutions, Ciphercloud Enables Customers to Meet a Mix of Compliance, Data Security and Threat Protection Requirements
CipherCloud announced that its CipherCloud for SAP SuccessFactors solutions is now available on the SAP® App Center, the digital marketplace for SAP partner offerings. CipherCloud’s Data Protection integrates with SAP SuccessFactors solutions and delivers support for challenging global compliance regulations such as the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as well as powerful threat and data protection.
“The Top Threats Working Group of the Cloud Security Alliance® regularly publishes a report on the Cloud Computing Top Threats. CipherCloud platform for SAP SuccessFactors solutions was designed to address all cloud threats identified by the Cloud Security Alliance. This includes protection from cloud data breaches, insecure API interfaces, system vulnerabilities, account hijacking, malicious insiders, misconfiguration and administrative error, malware, advanced persistent threats and more,” said Pravin Kothari, Founder and CEO of CipherCloud. “The cloud-native CipherCloud platform provides end-to-end data protection for enterprises using SAP SuccessFactors solutions, helping to ensure confidential and sensitive data is protected — in the cloud and on user devices.”
CipherCloud platform for SAP SuccessFactors solutions is now available. Benefits include:
- Protection of sensitive data from unauthorized users, such as PII and health data, end-to-end from unauthorized users and adversaries.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements globally to include data protection, data residency, data regional affinity and specific regulatory requirements such as GDPR, GLBA, HIPAA, SOX and more.
- Avoidance of breach notifications, penalties and associated reputational risk, as well as the need to notify customers upon data loss.
- Identification and mitigation of a broad variety of emerging cloud threats such as compromised accounts, API vulnerabilities, malicious insiders, anomalous user behavior and much more.
- Delivery of fast time-to-value by supporting major enterprise integrations and multiple deployment options such as cloud native, on-premise or hybrid.
- Integrate smoothly with enterprise solutions such as SIEM, SSO, EMM, DRM, MDM and more.
The CipherCloud platform for SAP SuccessFactors solutions also includes powerful data protection capabilities which include:
- CipherCloud’s industry leading Zero Trust end-to-end encryption technology encrypts data at the boundary of the enterprise so that data in SAP SuccessFactors solutions is safe. The unique ability to encrypt content within specified fields, without affecting workflows and functions (including search, sort and reporting) help to ensure transparency to end users. Most important is that the customer retains 100% control of data encryption keys all of the time.
- The CipherCloud hybrid deployment allows any multinational enterprise to manage one integrated secure deployment for key cloud applications across multiple countries with controls and key management configurable to address a broad variety of differing regulatory requirements. Each country may have different compliance controls for data privacy, data protection, data sovereignty and data residency. The CipherCloud platform for SAP SuccessFactors solutions can also support a combination of customer-controlled keys, for multiple applications, in configurations that can include one or more on-premise key management systems.
- CipherCloud brings advanced protection to identify and stop threats that are being shared through cloud-based services. This includes capabilities such as Adaptive Access Control, User and Entity Behavior Analytics, Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware protection and Cloud Access Control. CipherCloud’s User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) capability uses machine learning to monitor user activity, including time of day of activity, attempts at bulk file download and other anomalous behavior. UEBA can make real-time decisions to flag unusual activity or block it based upon variation from normal patterns. CipherCloud’s Adaptive Access Control (AAC) can block access, even to what appear to be authorized users, based upon platforms used, time of day, originating location and more that might suggest the theft, compromise of authentication credentials or a sophisticated cyber attack. Critically important, CipherCloud’s Cloud Access Control (CAC) brings layers of granular controls to protect SAP SuccessFactors solutions during the upload and download of files.
- CipherCloud helps discover sensitive content and then take necessary action based upon compliance requirements and risk. CipherCloud prevents the upload of sensitive and regulated content defined as containing PII, PCI, PHI or other sensitive or confidential material. This content can also be encrypted on-the-fly during the upload to ensure that it is compliantly protected. Customers can also integrate Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policy with existing enterprise DLP systems such as RSA, Symantec, Websense or most ICAP compatible DLP systems.
The SAP App Center provides customers with real-time access to more than 1,600 innovative partner solutions that complement and extend their SAP solutions, enabling digital transformation of their business. SAP App Center customers can buy solutions directly from partners and centrally manage purchases, billing and vendor communications.
CipherCloud is a partner in the SAP PartnerEdge program. As such, it is empowered to build, market and sell software applications on top of market-leading technology platforms from SAP. The SAP Partner Edge program provides the enablement tools, benefits and support to facilitate building high-quality, disruptive applications focused on specific business needs – quickly and cost-effectively. The program provides access to all relevant SAP technologies in one simple framework under a single, global contract.