Company Recognized Across Industry, Company Culture, and Executive Categories
Nutanix, a leader in enterprise cloud computing, announced that the company received numerous workplace and executive awards, as well as industry recognition. These awards demonstrate Nutanix’s ability to continuously provide and cultivate a positive work environment, drive innovation in the industry, and empower and promote executives that are known for their grit and commitment to Nutanix and beyond.
“18 Great Companies for Millennials in the San Francisco Area.”
“We believe these awards illustrate clear evidence of Nutanix’s leadership and vision as well as our commitment to customers, partners, employees and the industry at large,” said Ben Gibson, Chief Marketing Officer of Nutanix. “One of our key tenets is a strong belief that when we focus on our customers’ success, our own success will follow. With 2020 upon us, we look forward to continuously striving to innovate and empower those who work with us.”
A Winning Culture
Nutanix received three awards over the past year recognizing its corporate success, workplace environment, and positive culture fostering employee growth. These awards recognize its constant effort to stay true to its company values of remaining hungry, humble and honest, with heart:
- Nutanix was officially recognized as a Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization. Insight for this award was gathered from employees throughout the company, with 87% of those surveyed reporting they believe Nutanix is a great place to work.
- Comparably named Nutanix one of the “18 Great Companies for Millennials in the San Francisco Area.” Millennials rated these 18 businesses on what they find most valuable in the workplace: flexibility, benefits that match their values, a social impact, and the feeling of being a valued contributor rather than a number at work.
- Nutanix also received a Timmy Award, which recognized the company for having a “Best Tech Work Culture.”
An Industry Leader
Nutanix continues to receive recognition within the IT industry:
- CRN named Nutanix one of the “Best-Selling Hyperconverged Infrastructure Vendors of Q2 2019” with a dollar share amount of 54.5%.
- Nutanix was named the Top Vendor in the Hyperconverged Infrastructure by the GEC Media Group in its 6th annual GEC Awards.
- The company achieved Champion status in the 2019 Canalys EMEA Channel Leadership Matrix and is the highest-ranked hyperconverged infrastructure company in channel management throughout EMEA.
- Nutanix was recently named a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure for the third time in a row, and was positioned highest for ability to execute.
A Team-First Environment
Nutanix executives and employees have also received recognition for their hard work, innovation, and influence on the industry:
- Nutanix CEO, Dheeraj Pandey, was named one of the 25 Most Influential Executives of 2019 by CRN.
- Business Insider named CIO Wendy Pfeiffer one of the 25 Most Innovative CIOs. She was also named a winner of the ORBIE Awards, Bay Area CIO of the Year, for the Enterprise category.
- Openrise awarded Vivek Bathina, Marketing Operations Manager, the Outstanding Business Acceleration Award.
- Claudia Lee, Senior Director of Partner Marketing, was named one of CRN’s 2019 Women of the Channel.
- Fairy God Boss listed Parag Kulkarni, VP of SaaS Engineering, and Adrienne Edgar, Director of Talent Enablement, on their list of 19 Gender Equality Superheroes of 2019.
- Ken Kaplan, Editorial Director, was a finalist for PR News’ Digital PR Award for the corporate news site, The Forecast, just three months after launch.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.