Program Offers Unified Monitoring for UCS and All Cloud and On-Premises Infrastructure
Zenoss, a leader in intelligent application and service monitoring, announced that Cisco UCS customers can unlock an upgrade to Zenoss Cloud.
The joint Cisco-Zenoss Unlock & Extend Program immediately provides customers with service-centric monitoring across across public clouds, private clouds and traditional data centers. The program also enables new integrations with IT tools, including ServiceNow.
Zenoss developed Cisco UCS Performance Manager (UCS PM), which Cisco has sold under an OEM agreement since 2014. UCS PM has long provided customers with a UCS-specific subset of the features of the flagship Zenoss Cloud product.
Unlocking Zenoss Cloud enables customers to move to the market-leading Zenoss intelligent application and service monitoring platform. With Zenoss Cloud, customers get comprehensive monitoring of UCS systems in the same unified view with all other cloud and on-premises resources. This includes:
- Service-centric monitoring across all Cisco and non-Cisco systems
- Full infrastructure topology, including UCS systems and all other cloud and on-premises infrastructure
- Access to the patented Zenoss Service Impact system, which immediately identifies the root cause of IT service issues
- Automation through integrations with other IT tools, including ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Dynatrace, SaltStack and many more
- Support for Kubernetes and Docker, process monitoring, synthetic transactions and more
- Broad device coverage with access to the full ZenPack catalog, supporting over 400 IT infrastructure device types
- Flexibility to add custom device types using the ZenPack Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Customizable reporting and data retention from an analytics data warehouse
“We’re excited to welcome all Cisco UCS customers to the Zenoss family,” said Ani Gujrathi, chief technology officer at Zenoss. “We’ve worked in partnership with Cisco for many years delivering UCS PM, and now we’re expanding that to meet broader needs for Cisco customers to ensure IT service delivery across all cloud and on-prem systems.”