nuPSYS, an innovation leader in Visual Automation for IoT, data center & networks has achieved profitability in 2019, while doubling the team size. nuPSYS achieved growth primarily based on its 2019 revenue, with tier-1 customers, tier-1 partners, & is in trials with additional tier-1 enterprise, infrastructure, & service provider prospective customers worldwide.
nuPSYS had a solid performance & growth in 2019, & expects to further accelerate growth via accelerating additional US sales, marketing, & executives hires. nuPSYS has diligently executed on business & a solid momentum since nuPSYS’ 2017-relaunch:
Tier-1 customers nuPSYS successfully won multiple key customers including:
- US Government: nuPSYS won major order for Visual Network Intelligence of infrastructure with Geo-location correlation for network of thousands of major routers & switches nationwide.
- US Enterprise: nuPSYS won major customer (> $100B market cap) for manufacturing 3D IoT.
- EMEA Sea-Port: nuPSYS won key customer for 3D IoT Visual-Situational-Awareness.
- EMEA carrier: nuPSYS won a nationwide fixed-mobile service provider with over 4 million subscribers & thousands of enterprise customers, for data centers & network Visual Automation.
- Asian Enterprise: nuPSYS won a major intelligent buildings customer in Asia or IoT.
Tier1-Partners: nuPSYS successfully continued & won major global partners including
- Cisco: nuPSYS announced signing Global Reseller Agreement to deliver data center & IoT Visual Automation™ solutions. nuPSYS’ solutions can be ordered now through Cisco & Cisco-resellers worldwide, using Cisco SKU part numbers
- Major wireless OEM partner: nuPSYS has signed licensing agreement.
- Tier1 IoT cloud provider: nuPSYS integrated its IoT solution with their IoT cloud infrastructure.
- Canon & Bosch: nuPSYS continued IoT collaborations worldwide.
Recommended AI News: Numerify Obtains Six New Patents in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automation
Tier-1 Trials: nuPSYS successfully is in trials with major prospects
- US & Top-3 Global Carrier: nuPSYS has been in successful data center Visual Inventory Automation™, expected to deploy in 2020.
- Major Global Airports: nuPSYS is in trial with one of top-10 Airports & another Airport shortly.
- US & Top-3 Internet Enterprise: nuPSYS is shortly in data center IoT trial.
- Major FIFA stadiums: nuPSYS is shortly in IoT trial.
- Major Conference & World Trade Center: nuPSYS is shortly in IoT trial
“nuPSYS achieved profitability & grew in 2019 primarily based on its customer wins & revenue, while doubling the team headcount, with extreme capital efficiency,” stated nuPSYS’ CEO, Reza Ahy. “nuPSYS is uniquely positioned to grow significantly serving the global market needs for data center, IoT & network Visual Automation. nuPSYS Tier1 partners & trials empower us to scale our business with enterprise, infrastructure & service provides worldwide.”
“nuPSYS’ development team overhauled our patented technology & solutions since 2017 relaunch with industry standard APIs, data base & modularity,” stated nuPSYS’ CTO, Dmitry Bokotey. “Our team has been working closely with our Tier-1 partners & customers, to create our data center & ioT solutions.”
Recommended AI News: Daily AI Roundup: The Coolest Things on Earth Today