Nimble’s Redesigned Browser Extension Enables People to Engage Prospects, Nurture Relationships, and Capture New Leads Enriched with Business Insights in Seconds!
Nimble, the Simple, Smart CRM for Office 365 and G Suite announced that it has redesigned its crowd-pleasing browser extension to help teams prospect smarter everywhere they work.
Recommended AI News: What Will 2020 Bring for Digital Advertising?
It’s now easier than ever to manage relationships wherever you engage, including prospecting new contacts, enriching leads with business details including email and phone, logging activities, viewing contact and company details for existing contacts, sending trackable email templates, applying tags, and more right from the newly designed Nimble Prospector browser extension.
“Building and nurturing relationships is critical to business success,” said Nimble CEO Jon Ferrara. “That’s why we’re excited to launch Prospector 2.0! It allows individuals and teams to easily create new contacts or update existing contacts from anywhere they work; including their inbox, on the web, or while browsing social media. Prospector 2.0 is one of the many updates we’re rolling out in Nimble 5.0 — keep an eye out for more enhancements in the near future.”
With Nimble Prospector 2.0, you can:
- Easily build prospect lists from anywhere you work. From multiple pages across your browser, within your inbox, and across your favorite business applications. Easily create lists of conference speakers, influencers, employees from a company website, and more. Additionally, teams can make actionable lists from their LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook contacts.
- Log notes, add tasks, attach files, and set Stay in Touch reminders to an existing contact record, or create a new contact record, Nimble Prospector makes it easier than ever to always follow up with your follow through.
- Easily view all interaction history (including past emails, Twitter conversations, events, deals, tasks, and more) to always know what the next steps are with key contacts.
- Tag multiple contacts for quick list building, contact organization, and easy segmentation.
- Target businesses using company profiles: including biography, industry, number of employees, year founded, keywords, company type, revenue, ticker, CEO name, address, and phone number.
- Qualify prospects using auto-generated contact profiles which include biography, location, keywords, work experience, education, and social profiles.
- Discover verified business contact details, including email addresses, phone numbers, and address from any website, social network, or business web applications.
- Take quick action by sending emails and Twitter DMs to key contacts directly from the app.
- Merge duplicate contact records to keep your CRM data up to date and organized directly from Prospector.
- Toggle the position of Prospector to the other side of your screen to fit your preferences and viewing needs.
What Nimble’s Customers Say about Nimble Prospector 2.0
“I’ve been a Nimble user for a few years now,” says Mike Wittenstein, founder of Storyminers. “They really impressed me with the new Nimble Prospector. Now, I can go from ‘that looks like a cool person to contact to ‘they’re all queued up and I’m ready to reach out to them’ in just a minute. I don’t even have to go into the CRM side of the program. It works wherever I’m working at the time. The little tweaks the tech team made are huge in terms of my workflow. Saves time, builds more complete contact records, which means better time spent with prospects. Thanks, Nimble!”
Recommended AI News: Artificial Intelligence Startup Labelbox Closes $25 Million in Series B Funding
“As an entrepreneur, building relationships with prospects and clients is one of my top growth activities,” explains sales specialist Amy Franko. “Having good data is part of that equation, but data sits in so many places these days. With Nimble Prospector, I can easily build contact lists with accuracy across multiple platforms and websites. I can integrate that data easily into the Nimble CRM. That means better prospecting and higher value opportunities, because I can build better relationships.”
Recommended AI News: Blockchain Holds The Key To A New Era Of Automation