FutuRocket is an IoT hardware startup making smart devices for small businesses, AI cam and smart toilet paper holder. It is an innovative Artificial Intelligence, Data and Analytics, and Hardware company that allows people to grasp the number of visitors in the real world. Page view is the must to have data for internet business but in the real world, we are not measuring how many visiting and using the space you have. FutuRocket will be launching their new product, ManaCam, a simple easy to use AI camera for small businesses at the upcoming CES 2020 event. The showcase will be at CES 2020 Sands Hall between Jan 7 – Jan 10 (booth #52702 J-Startup Pavilion).
ManaCam, a simple easy to use AI camera for small businesses is a smart camera to count the number of visitors in your shops, meeting or event rooms, and booths. The recent trend of artificial intelligence and innovation spread in developing countries will be beneficial to FutuRocket in terms of market outlook moving forward. In addition, FutuRocket has partnered with Yokohama City in the YOXO acceleration program to test the product at the coworking space for startups and innovators in Yokohama.
Top Competitive Advantages:
• A self-served product. No programming, just set-up WiFi to get the befit of AI.
• No wiring or installation cost. You can get power from the light socket on the ceiling.
• Under $100 price.A basic AI camera that is affordable for small businesses and at developing countries.
Notable Technical Specifications:
• A simple edge computing AI camera for small businesses.
• Power from USB or light socket.
• With the dashboard to check time-series data.
FutuRocket’s team members consist of professionals with a CEO who had worked at Cerevo, one of the earliest IoT hardware startup in Japan who had won CES Innovation awards for 3 years. At CES 2020, please come join us for lAUNCH.IT powered by ShowStoppers as well!