NICE announced a series of new webinars providing strategies and best practices for leveraging Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cloud to improve customer experience. Continuing the “Don’t Compromise on Customer Experience” theme, the webinars will help gear organizations to get and stay on the right path to digital transformation by offering both strategic insights and practical guidelines. The series will also include online events on future trends to help forward looking organizations stay ahead of the curve.
Slated to be held in the first quarter of 2019, the webinar series will feature industry thought leaders alongside NICE experts from around the globe. Key webinars in the series include:
- January 10, 2019: “Operationalizing Big Data for Root Cause Insights (AI)” by Nicholas Robinson, Sr. Product Manager, and Abby Monaco, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, NICE Nexidia.
- February 7, 2019: Dan Miller, Lead Analyst & Founder, Opus Research, Ravin Sanjith, Intelligent Authentication, Opus Research and NICE’s Amiram Pinto, Product Marketing Manager, will discuss “Outsmarting Contact Center Fraudsters with Supercharged Voice Biometrics.”
- February 14, 2019: Andy Traba, Director of Product Management and Product Marketing, and Michele Carlson, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, NICE Nexidia, will share how “AI Puts the Personality Behind Big Data.”
- February 21, 2019: Donna Fluss, President, DMG Consulting LLC, and Paul Chance, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, NICE, will talk about “Managing Your Workforce from the Cloud.”
- March 7, 2019: “Operationalizing Big Data for Improved Customer Journeys” by Matt Reading, VP of Customer Journey Solutions, NICE Nexidia.
- March 21, 2019: Donna Fluss, President, DMG Consulting LLC, will share insights on “Digital Transformation and the Contact Center: How to Succeed.”
Eran Liron, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Development, NICE, said, “Organizations are increasingly learning just how much digital transformation via the adoption of AI, machine learning, Big Data and similar technologies is imperative in meeting business goals. Organizations that choose not to go down this path in the immediate future risk being left behind in the race to gain favor in the eyes of their customers by delivering top notch service experiences. We’re pleased to present this webinar series offering guidelines, trends and best practices organizations need to deliver uncompromising service and win in the experience revolution.”