Paylocity, a cloud-based provider of payroll and human capital management (HCM) software solutions, announces programming details, speakers and company updates to be shared at its 11th annual Elevate Conference. Taking place Oct. 23-25 at the Sheraton Grand in Chicago, Elevate is the premier place for Paylocity clients to expand their knowledge and skills around Paylocity solutions, explore the most recent payroll and HR trends with industry leaders, and connect with peers to share best practices.
“We’re excited to bring our clients together again at Elevate to network with Paylocity team members and like-minded peers, expand their horizons by discovering new ways to use our products and ignite ideas to bring back to their organizations,” said Steve Beauchamp, Chief Executive Officer at Paylocity. “I’m confident that attending Elevate will help our clients maximize Paylocity’s solutions to meet their employees preference for a connected, consumer-like workplace experience.”
Paylocity expects to host over 1,500 attendees at the three-day event – a record in Elevate’s history. Elevate attendees have the unique opportunity to customize their track of breakout sessions, depending on their interest areas. The keynote address and breakout sessions will highlight the five macro trends affecting every HR professional today: the modern workforce, the social enterprise, regulatory compliance, agile HR and machine learning + AI.
Attendees can expect a packed agenda of over 50 speakers from Paylocity and other industry leaders, including:
- Colette Carlson, Human Behavior Expert and Elevate Keynote Speaker
- Dean Carter, Head of HR, Legal, & Finance, Patagonia
- Karishma Patel Buford, Chief People Officer, OppLoans
- Sally Thomson, Director of Payroll Training, American Payroll Association
- Steve Beauchamp, Chief Executive Officer, Paylocity
- Ted Gaty, SVP of Product & Technology, Paylocity
- Cheryl Johnson, Chief HR Officer, Paylocity
- Mark Kinsey, SVP of Operations, Paylocity
In addition to learning about new industry trends, attendees will have the opportunity to experience new Paylocity service offerings that complement its robust product portfolio:
- Adoption Toolkits – Paylocity will also be showcasing its Adoption Toolkits at the Elevate Conference. Adoption Toolkits help support clients’ adoption of Paylocity solutions and drive employee engagement in new and existing features. The Toolkits offer advice on product utilization, expert guidance, best practices, use cases and step-by-step instructions. At Elevate, attendees will be able to learn more about the Adoption Toolkits and how they are unique to Paylocity.
- PCTY Advocate Program – At this year’s Elevate Conference, Paylocity is inviting its clients to join its PCTY Advocate program – a community of visionaries, influencers and pioneers who use Paylocity to drive business efficiencies, enhance the employee experience and transform their organization. The stories of PCTY Advocates will be filmed at Elevate all week.
“We’re excited to debut these new offerings to our clients while at Elevate this week,” said Beauchamp. “Attendees will also get the opportunity to visit our Connection Zone and Ask the Expert areas on-site, where they can get acquainted with all the new and existing features within the Paylocity product suite and give feedback directly to our technology team on our latest innovations.”