Hitachi Executives To Share Insights on Industry Trends and New Technologies; NEXT 2018 Sponsors Join Hitachi in the Solutions Showcase to Demonstrate The Latest in Data-Driven Technologies
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), today announced keynote speakers, sponsors and exciting updates for NEXT 2018, the company’s second annual user conference. Technologists and innovators from around the globe will convene to explore how data innovation drives business transformation. Over the course of three days, attendees will engage with technology and business leaders to learn how to embrace the data-driven economy and transform their organizations for today and tomorrow. NEXT 2018 will be held Sept. 25-27, 2018 in San Diego at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel.
Building upon the successful company launch of Hitachi Vantara at last year’s event, NEXT 2018 will provide a comprehensive set of opportunities for customers, prospects, partners, media and analysts to learn about the latest capabilities and technologies of Hitachi’s data center modernization, data management, cloud, content intelligence, analytics and IoT solutions portfolios.
Main-stage speakers will include Toshiaki Higashihara, president and CEO of Hitachi, Ltd.; Hicham Abdessamad, CEO of Hitachi Consulting and CEO of Hitachi Global Digital Holdings; Brian Householder, CEO of Hitachi Vantara; Scott Kelly, COO and chief transformation officer of Hitachi Vantara; Renée McKaskle, CIO of Hitachi Vantara; Beverly Rider, senior vice president and chief commercial officer, Americas of Hitachi’s Social Innovation Business; Bobby Soni, chief solutions and services officer of Hitachi Vantara; and Brad Surak, chief product and strategy officer of Hitachi Vantara. General Session will also feature keynotes from best-selling author and top global thinker, Malcolm Gladwell, and innovation leader, futurist and futurethink CEO, Lisa Bodell.
NEXT 2018 sponsors include:
- Diamond: Intel
- Platinum: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Arrow Electronics, DXC Technology, Google Cloud and VMware
- Gold: Atos, Cisco and Veritas
- Silver: Aptare, Broadcom, Commvault, Extreme Networks, Flexential, RedHat, SUSE, Tech Data, Verizon, Virtual Instruments and Xorux
- Virtual: Juniper Networks
With 50 breakout sessions led by informative and motivating speakers, attendees will gain access to:
- Valuable insights into how Hitachi is enabling business outcomes for customers through exciting products and solutions;
- How Hitachi marquee customers and partners have innovated, transformed and driven success with their data using data center modernization, data-driven insights, cloud, IoT and best practices;
- Fresh industry innovations from the Solutions Showcase, including what’s new and next for data center modernization, compliance and governance, IoT, smart spaces and video management.
New to this year’s event, NEXT 2018 will offer registered attendees over 12 on-site training and certification exams to validate skills and knowledge for Pentaho, IoT analytics and more.
Additionally, on the evening of Thursday, Sept. 27, NEXT 2018 attendees will be invited to an exclusive block party in San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter. The party will celebrate the conclusion of the event with live entertainment, food and beverages from San Diego’s top restaurants.