What was the driving force behind XINN’s acquisition?
We were interested in acquiring Xinn’s technology for its capabilities around intelligent data-driven document automation and its deeper push into the Financial Services vertical. This included bringing on Xinn’s team of experts in the space who collectively have been implementing advanced automation scenarios for nearly two decades.
How do you plan to extend the benefits of this acquisition jointly to your customers and partners?
How much has the Sales Enablement ecosystem evolved in the last few months?
Sales Enablement platforms have evolved at a very rapid pace in the last 12-18 months. Most notably, the Sales Enablement ecosystem has evolved by expanding capabilities from AI and intelligent data-driven pushing of Sales assets, to specific end-user based role, location, or Sales opportunity stages. In addition, we are seeing fairly extensive M&A activity in the space leading to expansion from strictly Sales Asset Management to adding capabilities around Sales coaching and Sales training at scale.
We also expect the pace to get even faster with all the significant investment into space. While the financial services vertical has fully embraced document automation already, there is a significant opportunity for expansion of front-office self-service scenarios and a broader set of addressable use cases with the simplification of how applications get built and administered. Additionally, the opportunity for document automation at scale is in its infancy in the broader market and represents significant high-value potential.
How did you prepare your team internally for this acquisition? What technologies are you planning to add and offer to your customers in future?
Our code team has done significant vetting and planning for the integration of Xinn’s technology to Bigtincan and has already completed portions of the integration pre-acquisition. Additionally, our go-to-market team will undergo training and coaching curriculum distributed and managed by our own internal tool, Bigtincan Learning.
How do you plan to disrupt the FinTech industry with AI ML and Automation tools?
We plan to disrupt the FinTech industry with AI and ML automation tools in a few different ways:
- Our automation engine leverages our own cutting-edge graph algorithms, to efficiently automate some of the most complicated business processes.
- Our intelligent graph technology can identify the most optimal paths to fetch data from disparate sources to parallelize the data retrieval and assembly, resulting in very high automation throughput to scale for even the most demanding scenarios.
- Our graph data model maps complex relationships between entities, which enables smart graph processing by including only the required entities for automation.
- Our graph data model powers intuitive DevOps tooling. With graphs being the most general and easiest to understand, navigating between entities and their relationships is intuitive and makes troubleshooting efficient.
- We will leverage Machine Learning and AI to provide increased value to clients. For example, a Relationship Manager at an Institutional Asset Manager trying to quickly build a pitch book or report for an upcoming meeting won’t just see a list of assets previously used or that fit search criteria; he or she will also see entirely new content based on the content effectiveness analytics.
How much of your time is spent in training and developing awareness on Sales Enablement tools?
Our Marketing team and Customer Success teams invest significant time and money into developing awareness of Sales Enablement tools with both specific content as well as public speaking opportunities. Examples include thought leadership using social media platforms and supporting vendor-neutral organizations like the Sales Enablement Society, Smart Selling Tools, and Sales Enablement Soiree events.
This interview was originally published at MarTech Series.
David Keane is the Co-Founder and CEO of Bigtincan, the first mobile, AI-powered Sales Enablement platform.
David combines his experience in enterprise and deep mobility knowledge to drive a company that is powering the mobile productivity revolution.
Bigtincan transforms the way that field sales and service organizations access, interact with, present and collaborate on content, as well as how they engage with customers when using their mobile devices. Customer-facing teams empowered by Bigtincan better engage with their customers, selling more, faster, and drive higher customer satisfaction.
Its market-leading mobile content enablement platform, Bigtincan Hub, puts content in context, delivering the right content to the right users based on role, time, location, association and/or event – with all the automation and productivity tools needed to engage with content in one integrated, intuitive platform.
Organizations around the globe and across all industries rely on Bigtincan to ensure the productivity of their workforces when using mobile devices and to make every customer interaction count.