Single-Pane-Of-Glass Integration Affords Analysts a Deeper, More Comprehensive Understanding of It/Ot Threats
Dragos, Inc., provider of the industrial industry’s most trusted asset identification, threat detection and response platform and services, announced that Dragos’ WorldView industrial threat intelligence will integrate with the Anomali Threat Platform, making it more convenient for analysts to access all necessary threat intelligence in a single view.
Dragos WorldView Industrial Threat Intelligence to offer analysts a deeper, more comprehensive understanding of IT/OT threats through Anomali Threat Platform
While enterprise IT threat intelligence is well-established and fairly commonplace, coverage of operational technology (OT)-focused threats is relatively limited, meaning that security teams have a fragmented view of threats in their IT/OT environments they lack a holistic, unified understanding of the vulnerabilities and constantly evolving threat landscape across their entire IT/OT environment. With this new integration, which applies to both Dragos WorldView reports and Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), analysts will be able to view the Dragos Industrial Control System (ICS) threat intelligence content alongside other intelligence feeds at a glance.
“We’re very pleased to partner with Anomali, which plays such a pivotal role in the threat intelligence market,” said Sergio Caltagirone, Vice President of Threat Intelligence at Dragos. “We feel it is important for companies to have a holistic view of both IT and ICS threat activity in their networks. And so, this ‘single pane of glass’ integration of Dragos WorldView threat intelligence into the Anomali Threat Platform will allow cyber defenders search across multiple threat intelligence sources and feeds to more effectively and efficiently hunt adversaries regardless of ingress point.”
“With threats changing as quickly as the bits and bytes flow across the cyber realm, so do the attack vectors, making it critical for organizations to constantly adapt defensive postures. It’s not a matter of if your ICS are going to be attacked, it’s a matter of when. This reality should force organizations that want to win in the fight to stay alive to focus on protecting operational technologies,” said Nicholas Hayden, senior director of threat intelligence, Anomali. “By adding Dragos to our growing partner ecosystem, our joint customers are now able to receive an even wider range of threat intelligence needed to further reduce risk across their organizations.”
Unlike other products on the market today, Dragos WorldView is the only threat intelligence offering completely focused on the industrial threat landscape. Technical integrations with WorldView provide greater flexibility for distributing threat intelligence to analysts. Among the benefits:
- Access industrial ICS threat intelligence reports and IOCs alongside enterprise IT intelligence feeds in a single console (aka “a single pane of glass”) – for a comprehensive view of the entire environment and for faster incident response.
- Leverage multiple threat intelligence feeds / sources – for a multi-pronged approach to hunting adversaries regardless of ingress point.
- Improved ICS vulnerability and threat awareness along with response recommendations – for a more proactive security stance across entire IT / OT environment at industrial organizations.
- Integration of Dragos WorldView ICS-focused threat intelligence feed in existing Anomali Threat Platform installations means no additional infrastructure, reduced learning curve, and faster time-to-value.
- Anomali Threat Platform clients can easily evaluate and purchase Dragos WorldView via the Anomali Preferred Partner Store (APP Store).