EdCast, known as the operating system for the knowledge economy, now provides technology for learning, knowledge management and information discovery to users of Microsoft Office 365. EdCast’s Knowledge Cloud has successfully completed a set of defined tests to approve compatibility and security, and it is now available through the Microsoft AppSource marketplace.
EdCast’s Knowledge Cloud integration enables all Office 365 users to gain one-click access to knowledge on-demand. Organizations can use the Knowledge Cloud to address sales enablement, training and upskilling needs in ways that are integrated into the flow of work with Microsoft’s leading cloud-based business productivity suite, Office 365, now commercially used by 120 million people around the world.
Additional key features available through the EdCast application for Office 365:
- AI-Powered Knowledge: Personalized content from internal, external and subject matter expert sources
- Engagement (Mobile-first and In-app): Collaboration capabilities available across dynamic groups
- Customization: Branded and tailored to the client and to the unique needs of their employees
- Analytics: Advanced reporting to assess and measure performance, manage certifications, and empower discretionary learning and training
- Learning Digital Wallet: Frictionless access to paid content with cost savings across publishers and products as part of EdCast’s knowledge marketplace
- ContentExchange: Partnership with leading content providers to surface their content, creating the world’s largest repository of learning and knowledge materials
- Security: Enterprise-grade security and privacy controls
“Now that EdCast’s Knowledge Cloud is available to all Office 365 users with just a few clicks, millions of people can access valuable, personalized content directly within their Office applications, making learning available directly in the flow of work,” says Karl Mehta, Founder and CEO of EdCast. “Our strategic focus on delivering the best knowledge-sharing and learning solutions through a multi-channel approach ties in directly with the work we’ve done to make this app available in the AppSource marketplace.”