NautoⓇ, a leading provider of AI-powered fleet safety products, today unveiled the first and only in-vehicle, real-time AI-powered Driver Behavior Learning Platform that maps directly to fleet customers’ end-to-end Safety Programs. Nauto’s platform is able to actively predict, prevent and decrease high-risk driving events to help fleets reduce reported claims on average over 35 percent1 with some customers reporting more than 80 percent2 reduction.
Available today, Nauto’s Driver Behavior Learning Platform is the only solution that deploys AI in the vehicle to continuously analyze sensor data from driver behaviors, exterior hazards and vehicle movement in real-time. Nauto’s platform consists of five core modules designed to complement each other with a number of new features that deepen Nauto’s ability to analyze driver behavior, vehicle triggers and exterior hazards:
- In-Vehicle Alerts fuses data from an array of sensors in real-time and compares against insights derived from over 400 million AI-analyzed video miles and billions of telemetry data points. In-Vehicle Alerts notify drivers to take action and may prevent collisions before they happen. Existing in-vehicle solutions rely on sending data back to the cloud for analysis, creating delays and leaving no time to prevent potentially fatal collisions. In-Vehicle Alerts have automatically improved behavior in 80 percent3 of drivers.
- On-Demand Coaching equips safety and fleet management to efficiently and effectively coach the remaining 20 percent of drivers that need formal, in-person training. Powered by Nauto’s Visually Enhanced Risk Assessment (VERA ScoreⓇ) On-Demand Coaching packages prioritized guided workflows with video of coachable events and activity tracking for every driver. Nauto is the first solution to deploy in-vehicle image analysis for a comprehensive view of driver policy violations. Nauto’s new Policy Violation feature can detect prohibited activities such as cell phone use and smoking.
- Claims Management may detect collisions and immediately notify fleet managers to file first notice of loss (FNOL). Leveraging a cloud-to-device AI detection model, Nauto identifies more collisions in real-time than other solutions. Nauto’s Claims Management can capture precise and relevant video, time, location and other pertinent information, and automatically populates a Collision Report for FNOL reporting. In the case of frivolous and wrongful claims, fleets can easily exonerate drivers and protect their brand with video evidence.
- Safety Insights provides fleets with actionable data and configurable reports to run a more effective and efficient safety program. A newly designed Insights Dashboard can prioritize improvement opportunities at the fleet, driver, and device level to streamline operations using intuitive workflows. From the Event Map to the Device Health Dashboard, fleets can measure how Nauto’s AI-first approach elevates their safety program.
- Driver Engagement offers fleets a suite of features designed to ensure drivers rapidly adopt Nauto’s driver-first safety program. In-Vehicle Alerts help to impact driver behavior without manager intervention needed, and on average, On-Demand Coaching retrieves less than 0.1 percent of drive time video4 to capture coachable events. To further engage drivers, Nauto’s Driver App enables drivers to view their own safety scores and event videos, bringing transparency and open communication between driver and manager. For fleets seeking additional privacy protections, Nauto offers the ability to limit all coachable event uploads, allowing fleets to completely automate coaching through In-Vehicle Alerts, or even depersonalize media through automated blurring of faces and license plates.
Read More: AI Does Not Have to Be a Zero-Sum Game