BurnAlong is launching a new feature that will transform how millions of people monitor their health, and change what they do to achieve their health goals: by giving them the ability to instantly track key health metrics directly from the BurnAlong App – just using the phone’s camera, no wearable needed.
“BurnAlong Facial Metrics” is an AI-driven facial scan. Using the camera on their phone – people will be able to track their Heart Rate, Oxygen Level, and Respiratory Rate – without a wearable.
With only 20% of the U.S. population having a wearable (and only 10% of those 55+) this gives everyone the health data they need.
- Want to optimize your workout by hitting your target heart rate? Use BurnAlong Facial Metrics before and after taking an on-demand class in one of 45+ health and wellness categories.
- Feeling stressed? Use BurnAlong Facial Metrics to see your Heart Rate and take a mindfulness or meditation class to bring it down.
Recommended AI News: Rockset Gains Momentum as the Industry’s Leading Real-Time Database in the Cloud
“BurnAlong’s mission is to change lives by giving people the health and wellbeing programming and support they need, and so with only 20% of the country having a wearable we’ve been focused on how to give the other 80% of people access to that same valuable data,” said Daniel Freedman, Co-CEO of BurnAlong. “With BurnAlong Facial Metrics now everyone can get the data to optimize their workouts, track their health data, and monitor their stress — and then act on the data with BurnAlong’s video classes and programming.”
Recommended AI News: Domo Wins DEVIES Award For Best Innovation In IoT