Today, Google has announced 6 new app advertising features for its AdMob and App campaigns. These app advertising solutions would help customers to reach the right audiences with the best-in-class experiences using AdMob and App campaigns.
Customer Experience (CX) is now widely accepted as a currency to measure effectiveness of Marketing, Advertising, Sales and Customer Service. Without CX, there is hardly any scope to develop and deliver a finite Marketing and Advertising strategy. App developers are constantly innovating the flywheel of CX goals, putting forward better ways to build and grow app-based advertising businesses. Google, by virtue of its size, scale and level of innovation in app-based advertising, makes CX easy to deliver.
Idea Behind Google’s Expanded App-Based AdTech Solutions
AdTech is a complex and highly disrupted ecosystem. To meet consumer’s ever-growing demand for Personalization and real-time experiences, app developers are pushing the boundaries. App discovery, App Experiences and Programmatic advertising help to build mobile advertising businesses with recurring revenue opportunities.
Google launched 6 solutions at Think Games at ChinaJoy to help app businesses find more users and grow revenue.
Summary of New App Advertising Solutions
For advertisers on buy-side, Google is expanding App campaigns to serve on new surfaces and inventory on the following.
These include –
- Discover: Formerly called Google feed, Discover will enable advertisers to find satisfied users across Google Pay, YouTube, Play and 3 million sites and apps. Your reach will expand to 800 million monthly active users who seek information in the form of global news, images, videos, live streaming and mobile games.
- YouTube Search: Now, developer apps will begin showing up within YouTube search queries based on relevance to prospective app users.
- In-stream Display video: This is a fresh new ad inventory that appears before, during, or after a video a user is watching on all of our Google Display sites and apps. It will be available from next month. (Release date: unannounced)
- App open ad format: Gives developers a natural way to monetize previously untouched inventory as users wait for an app to load
- Smart segmentation on rewarded ad units: Enables developers to serve ads to users who are unlikely to make in-app purchases, originally launched on interstitial ad units but now coming to rewarded
- AdMob Insights: Provides alerts to a developer’s dashboard when system detects abnormal changes to key metrics like eCPM, impression volume, or revenue so they can fix under-performing ad placements or learn from over-performing ones.