Winners Named from Adobe, Acxiom Corporation, Groupm, Lotame, Nielsen, Reveal Mobile & Valassis
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and its Data Center of Excellence announced the winners of the third annual IAB Data Rock Star Awards at the IAB Data and Mobile Symposium in New York City.
“Data is driving innovations in marketing and commerce—programmatic, artificial intelligence and machine learning have become table stakes for today’s marketer”
These awards recognize outstanding work by data industry practitioners. The winners, selected by the Data Center Board of Directors, demonstrate excellence, artistry, and innovation within their field, and provide value to their teams, companies, and the larger industry. IAB honors these individuals with the hope of encouraging greater interest and advancement in this dynamic and thriving field.
The five winners of the 2018 IAB Data Rock Star Awards include:
- Arthur Coleman, Former General Manager, Acxiom Corporation
- Jessica Donohue, Vice President, Client Strategy, Nielsen
- Judith Hammerman, Head of Audience Manager, Adobe
- John Haws, CTO, Reveal Mobile
- David Justus, Vice President of Data Acquisition and Operations, Lotame
Two practitioners were honored as Rising Stars:
- Amanda Newport-Foster, Data Scientist II, Valassis
- Paloma Torres, Senior Analyst, GroupM
“Data is driving innovations in marketing and commerce—programmatic, artificial intelligence and machine learning have become table stakes for today’s marketer,” said Orchid Richardson, Vice President and Managing Director, IAB Data Center of Excellence. “I congratulate these Data Rock Stars for leading this fast-moving field, one that is vital to the growth of customized, relevant, automated advertising—which is expected to account for 86 percent of display ad sales by 2020.”