World AI Show (BFSI and NBFC) in Mumbai explored real-world industry use-cases and adoption challenges.
India, which flaunts the fifth largest economy and a growing pool of AI pundits is proliferating the usage of AI in Banking and Financial sectors. To expedite the process, the leaders of Indian BFSI and NBFCs met at the World AI Show in Mumbai on Friday to discuss the full enterprise potential of AI use-cases.
The mega event was the 11th global edition of World AI Show hosted by Trescon. It focused on business applications of AI in BFSI and NBFC. On Friday, the meet saw top honchos like Inderjit Sehrawat, Managing Director for Kryon; Vivek Zakarde, Head – Analytics, BI & DWH at Reliance General Insurance Company Limited; Dr Puneet Kaur Kohli, CTO of Manappuram Finance Limited and Sunit Vakharia, CIO for Bank of Baroda Financial Services Limited among other top speakers. They broke down real-world industry use-cases, workshops and discussions on adoption challenges of AI and RPA for enterprises. The tech companies also ran stalls to introduce their solutions.
Highlights of the Conference:
- A Tech Talk from Amod Kabade, Head SSG (Specialist Solutions Group), Boston Limited on how the challenge of Digital Transformation is leading to an explosion in technology opportunities.
- Inderjit Sehrawat, Managing Director for Kryon gave a talk on Automation at scale and the right way for organizations to accelerate its digital journey.
- A comprehensive workshop was conducted by Rajkumar Devulapalli, Head of Professional Services and Support APAC at Spirent Communications on proactive Cybersecurity training. The session covered the Cyber Range as an important tool to effectively evaluate network elements and train cybersecurity professionals across enterprises and organizations.
- Ramprakash Ramamoorthy, Product Manager- AI and Machine Learning for ManageEngine (a division of Zoho Corp), delivered a tech talk on how to build an AI-powered IT infrastructure.
- Maneesh Jhawar, Founder and CEO of QualityKiosk Technologies; Prateek Kapoor, Director Transformation and Automation COE for Aon and Ankit Goenka, Head of Customer Experience at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd were part of a panel discussion that highlighted how AI is radically changing customer experience by creating human-centric digital services in the BFSI Sector.
- Discussions at the conference also centred on how NBFCs can adopt AI into their current digital infrastructure to reduce time-to-decision and boost pro-active risk management.
- AI’s ability to detect patterns in data to help identify fraudulent claims in the insurance industry.
World AI Show (BFSI and NBFC) also featured the Big BFSI and NBFC Awards that honored the top thought-leaders who are bringing about a significant change in the industry through technology implementation and strategies in applying future technologies.
For more information about the show, visit https://bfsi-india.worldaishow.com.
Conference Partners of World AI Show (BFSI and NBFC) included: Platinum Partner, Kanerika Software; Gold Partners, Boston Limited, Kryon and Spirent Communications; Silver Partner, ManageEngine; Badge Partner, QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt. Ltd.; Premier Bronze Partner, ADVANCE.AI; Bronze Partner, Team Computers Pvt. Ltd; Exhibitors, Finesse Global, NeoSOFT Technologies, Parablu, Inc., Divami Design Labs, Data Semantics; Acxiom Technologies and Bizmetric. Media Partners AiThority.