Digital marketing and e-commerce teams continue to place multiple channels under Sidecar’s management, fueling the company’s technology and services innovation for the retail industry
Sidecar finished 2019 strong as adoption of its performance marketing technology solutions for retailers continues to accelerate. In the last year, Sidecar expanded its portfolio of technology solutions, added exceptional talent to its now 200-employee workforce, and witnessed nearly 10x growth in the number of new customers that signed on for multiple channels.
“Our success in 2019 was the result of expanding well beyond our origins as the best-in-class Google Shopping solution and continuing to address our customers’ evolving pain points across all major paid acquisition channels,” explained Andre Golsorkhi, founder and CEO of Sidecar. “Retail marketers are recognizing the need to break down channel silos and think more holistically about their portfolio. We’re helping retail and brand marketers align with and capitalize on this new world order through a cohesive approach to digital marketing that identifies and taps into white space for their business.”
Recommended AI News: Host Analytics Rebrands as Planful
Noteworthy highlights from 2019 include:
- Expansion of Sidecar Product Lineup
- Sidecar for Amazon empowers retailers to maximize what they can accomplish on the Amazon Advertising platform. With Sidecar’s combined proprietary data, AI technology, and performance marketing expertise, retailers are better aligning their spend with business goals and shopper intent on Amazon.
- Sidecar for Pinterest drives performance marketing shopping campaigns for retailers on Pinterest Shopping Ads. As a Pinterest Partner, Sidecar has been focused on helping retailers tap into consumers’ discovery behavior and deliver ads that nurture shoppers to buy.
- Sidecar for Amazon and Sidecar for Pinterest complement the company’s line of cross-channel solutions, which also includes Sidecar for Shopping, Sidecar for Paid Search, and Sidecar for Facebook and Instagram.
- Strengthening Team Sidecar: Sidecar continued to attract industry-leading talent in 2019, enjoying a 17% increase in employee headcount across the organization.
- Industry Recognition
- Sidecar was ranked in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, coming in at #191 of the 500 fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, and energy tech companies in North America.
- Sidecar was named a winner in the Organization of the Year category for the 2019 Sales and Technology Marketing Awards program.
- The company also received finalist honors in the E&Y Entrepreneur of The Year 2019 Greater Philadelphia program, the 2019 PACT Enterprise Awards, and the 2019 Technical.ly Awards (Philadelphia).
Recommended AI News: Seizing Artificial Intelligence’s Opportunities In The 2020s
“Sidecar’s retail focus is a critical asset in these times, when advertising platforms, consumer shopping behavior, and retailers’ competitive landscapes are constantly shifting,” said Golsorkhi. “With ad costs and CPCs continuing to rise, we’ve collaborated closely with our customers to approach digital advertising with increased efficiency in areas such as audience segmentation and intent-based targeting.”
Looking ahead, 2020 will be a critically important year for retailers and brands navigating search, social, and marketplace networks, especially as the number of options continues to grow. “In the year ahead, Sidecar will leverage its retail-specific technology infrastructure, optimization engine, and end-to-end service capabilities to help customers realize a fully unified strategy that drives meaningful results,” Golsorkhi added.
Recommended AI News: Zendesk Invests In Tymeshift To Improve Workforce Management (WFM) Solutions