Automation Anywhere®, the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), has added new learning tracks tailored to different job roles to its renowned educational platform, Automation Anywhere University (AAU). AAU courses are also now available in Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish. AAU is taking on the future of work with the mission of bringing RPA knowledge and skills to university students and professionals across all industries worldwide.
The demand for RPA skills has increased exponentially worldwide due to the technology’s significant adoption by organizations. Automation Anywhere has identified core roles from its deep experience with large-scale RPA deployments in more than 1000 organizations and created learning tracks to help professionals accelerate their career. Each new track is built for a specific RPA role, composed of personalized courses with an assessment at the end of the track. Professionals will receive a badge after successful completion of a track, which will help advance their career.
“Many exciting new jobs are being created by RPA as automation requires a new type of skill set, and companies are looking to hire people with training and certifications,” said Arvind Thothadri, Vice President, Global Training and Certification at Automation Anywhere. “AAU is helping to fill the growing demand for RPA experts worldwide. AAU has already provided training to thousands of individuals, and with the new role-based tracks and language support we expect this number to grow significantly. Now individuals can tailor training to their specific role and interest, which in turn makes them more valuable in their current position or more attractive as a new hire.”
The new tracks are:
- Business Analyst: This track teaches business analysts how to identify the right processes for automation, calculate FTE benefits and build effort estimates, document and justify use cases, understand risk and dependencies and walk clients through the design of the automation process.
- Bot Developer: This track teaches developers how to understand business requirements, identify RPA opportunities, manage project scope and develop and deploy automations using Automation Anywhere Enterprise built-in commands to provide quick turnaround to business requirements.
- Control Room Administrator: This path teaches administrators how to deploy RPA solutions, define plans to configure HA/DR, schedule bots and manage access control, resource allocation and operational performance.
- Solution Architect: This set of courses teaches solution architects how to translate BA requirements into detailed and scalable infrastructure design using RPA best practices, modularize code through multiple bots, and integrate automation solutions into enterprise architecture to deliver a business value.
- RPA Program Manager: This path is designed for a person with both business and technical acumen having experience in large scale RPA initiatives. It will help RPM’s to build peripheral vision that is needed to develop RPA adoption strategy, scale it to the next level and setup Centers of Excellence Center that helps customers succeed.
- IT Infrastructure Administrator: This track will help IT infrastructure administrators create and deploy automations quickly, manage them efficiently through enterprise infrastructure, deploy bots and ensure bot continuity by troubleshooting system integration and infrastructure.
- Technical Support Specialist: This set of courses is designed for people on the first line of assistance for installation, bot deployment and technical aid and teaches commonly used commands, functionalities, and limitations of RPA software. The track teaches how to provide solutions to client queries about RPA, perform software maintenance, and provide support on software debugging.
- Sales Engineer: This track instructs sales engineers how RPA solves real-life business challenges. Engineers will learn how to analyze the complex business problems and recommend automation solutions that are feasible and yield the desired ROI, build PoC’s to demonstrate RPA impact on client’s existing processes, and give product demos.
- Trainer: This path provides access to comprehensive training materials including self-paced modules, training exercises, videos and online tests. Trainers will keep pace with the future of work, receive globally recognized Automation Anywhere Trainer Certification and get training opportunities by joining the growing network of global automation training teams.