What: Joyce Maroney, executive director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos Incorporated, welcomes guests Aarti Borkar, vice president of product management and design for IBM Watson Talent, and Mike May, senior director of the Workforce DimensionsTechnology Partner Program at Kronos, on The Workforce Institute Radio podcast to discuss how IBM and Kronos have collaborated to unlock the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify the daily lives of managers and employees, especially in the hourly workforce.
Among the topics discussed are:
- The types of workforce-related data organizations can analyze with AI to identify patterns and predict trends;
- How AI can help deliver personalized training recommendations and career coaching;
- The proliferation of smartphones and how employers can utilize mobile to improve the way employees work; and
- What’s next for AI innovation in the world of workforce management.
When: Available now
Where: The Workforce Institute blog site
Why: The Workforce Institute provides research and education on critical workplace issues facing organizations around the globe. By bringing together thought leaders, The Workforce Institute is uniquely positioned to empower organizations with the knowledge and information they need to manage their workforces effectively and provide a voice for employees on important workplace issues. A hallmark of The Workforce Institute’s research is balancing the needs and desires of diverse employee populations with the needs of organizations.
- Listen to other episodes of Workforce Institute Radio.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in Kronos’ Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.