Automate Digital Operations and Monetize 5G experience
MYCOM OSI, the Assurance Cloud Company and leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), announced details of its participation at MWC Barcelona 2019, which takes place on 25 – 28 February 2019.
MYCOM OSI will reveal how its intelligent Assurance Cloud™ transforms digital operations to automate and monetize 5G experiences, services and network management. Delivered through the public cloud and founded on an open ecosystem, the Assurance Cloud™ enables automated digital operations and is the first step towards the Autonomic Network, where closed loop automation driven by AI/Machine Learning and assurance data enable autonomous network, service and experience management.
During 2018, MYCOM OSI pioneered a cloud-native assurance solution and deployed it at scale to multiple Tier 1 CSPs on both private and public clouds through a subscription business model, resulting in multiple accolades and awards. At MWC, MYCOM OSI will build on this with the theme of “Automate Digital Operations and Monetize 5G Experience” covering three strategic areas:
- 5G-ready automation & monetization – from zero-touch assurance of new services to closed loop automation of hybrid network management and NFV/SDN Telco Cloud assurance, to delivering differentiated QoS/QoE through network slices for 5G monetization
- Public cloud deployment – agility, scale, reliability, interoperability and RoI that disrupt 30 years of legacy assurance with cloud technology, management and commercial models
- Open ecosystems – rapid and industry-wide innovation with reduced costs through collaborative open source, open APIs and open standards
At the event, MYCOM OSI will launch new products and solutions, discuss how its products are helping Tier 1 CSPs transform into Digital Service Providers (DSP) with automated digital operations, announce major partnerships and industry ecosystem initiatives, and share its roadmap for 5G automation and monetization.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at MWC Barcelona 2019 includes:
- Launch the Assurance Cloud™ public cloud-hosted solution – based on its Experience, Assurance & Analytics™ (EAA) suite – and announce a strategic public cloud partnership
- Demonstrate end-to-end 5G-ready assurance automation to monetize QoS and SLAs
- Discuss real world case studies and experiences from leading CSPs, including
- digital transformation of Globe Telecom to automated digital operations
- assurance of the world’s first NFV/SDN Telco Cloud at Three UK
- automation of up to 95% of network quality management at a top 5 largest CSP
- Demonstrate its evolved Digital Transformation Solutions Catalogue for digital NOC/SOCs, including service quality analyzers and service impact analyzers for VoLTE, IPTV and IP-VPN, automated RCA solutions across RAN/Transport/Core/IT domains, closed loop assurance and self-healing automation across hybrid (physical, virtual and cloud) networks
- Demonstrate carrier-grade assurance of open source-powered networks and services including
- ONF SDN proof of concept for multilayer and multidomain transport SDN
- Red Hat Virtual Central Office, incorporating NFV/SDN/Cloud architectures and OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenStack, OpenAirInterface and the Open Compute Project
- Demonstrate its award-winning cloud-native Experience, Assurance & Analytics™ (EAA) suite of applications including Digital Service Quality Management, Performance Management, Fault Management, Automation and Analytics
- Showcase SD-WAN assurance and monetization to provide enterprise QoE and SLA monitoring and root cause analysis
- Present its latest developments and proof of concept results in AI/ML and how these deliver on its vision of enabling the autonomic network
- Show 75% reduction in assurance system deployment and operations, driven by cloud-native technologies – such as containerized microservices – and DevOps tools and methodology