Designed Using a New Smart-Home Integrated Software, Coral Is Set to Change the Trajectory of Home Robotics and Automation
Coral, a home robotics company, continues its mission to design robots to enhance the everyday lives of people by developing a new line of thoughtfully designed, 2-in-1 robot vacuums. The collection includes two new models, the Coral One Ultra and the Coral One Lite. These thoughtfully designed robots combine a smart vacuum with a powerful handheld in a patented, modular design. The Coral One Ultra is available at the introductory rate of $499, and the Coral One Lite is available at the introductory rate of $299.
Available now on Indiegogo, Coral introduces an innovative advancement to the robot vacuum space, which hasn’t changed in 20 years. By incorporating their newly developed WaveOS into the devices, Coral have not only created cutting edge hardware for the home, but also a unique software with the potential to impact the future of automation and home robotics.
Features of the Coral One Ultra/Lite include:
- Tangle-free brush with zero maintenance time: A custom designed tangle-free brush made from micro-fibers means no more stuck cables or hairs to clean from your vacuum
- Better air quality in your home: The highest-grade HEPA + BioSafe filters prevent allergens and dust that inhibit breathing and pollute homes
- Sleek design to clean under furniture: A slim profile enables the vacuum robot to go under almost any piece of furniture for a thorough clean
- Remote control your vacuum: A Coral Compass joystick control lets users drive around the vacuum robot to spot clean, or just have fun
- Customize your cleaning area: Coral Beacons are virtual walls that will add another layer of navigation in addition to the built-in navigating and mapping systems, to control where your vacuum does and does not go, and you can also customize the beacon to change the cleaning behaviors of the robot
- Coral Reef app: An app specifically designed to work with Coral robots, the Coral Reef app lets users program custom cleaning cycles, download over-the-air updates, earn rewards, download sound packs, and more
- WaveOS: An exclusive operating system that allows all smart devices to connect and evolve in the cloud and in your smart home
Chief Executive Officer Ted Ko commented, “Human/robot interaction has the potential to enhance lives by reducing the pain points associated with the everyday, and freeing time for more fulfilling activities. Combining thoughtful design and advanced technology that has yet to be seen in the robot vacuum industry, we are creating products that will continue to automatically improve themselves, meaning improved sustainability and innovation in the home.”
“All design elements, and the use of the integrated app and Wave OS, have been carefully considered,” says Coral Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Creative Officer George Ko. “While many smart home products rely on innovation for innovation’s sake, our mission is to bring well designed products to the home that actually help you with your day-to-day tasks. Leveraging technologies today, in AI, machine learning, and software helps create a create a world of seamless robotic interaction.”