New Offering Expands Attunity Replicate’s Real-Time Data Integration for Analytic Solutions Using Snowflake Data Warehouse
Attunity Ltd., a leading provider of data integration and big data management software solutions, announced Attunity Compose for Snowflake, a new offering that combines real-time data integration with data warehouse automation to deliver rapid time to insight for Snowflake users. The solution will be demonstrated live this week at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit in Orlando, FL.
Today’s business intelligence and analytics teams need to rapidly integrate and transform data to meet fast-changing, real-time business requirements. Attunity Compose for Snowflake eliminates the time constraints, complexity and dependence on scarce resources associated with hand-coded processes, while leveraging the instant elasticity and cost advantages of Snowflake’s cloud-built data warehouse.
Attunity Compose for Snowflake automates the design, implementation and updates of data warehouses and data marts while minimizing the manual, error-prone design processes of data modeling, ETL coding and scripting. Using Attunity Compose for Snowflake, businesses can speed analytics projects, achieve greater agility, reduce risk and fully realize the potential of a Snowflake cloud data warehouse.
One early adopter of Attunity solutions in combination with Snowflake is PACCAR, a Fortune 500 company and a global leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality premium trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. Says Dallas Thornton, Director of Digital Services at PACCAR, “In our dynamic industry it is essential to deliver continuously updated and analytic-ready data that drives decisions and improves insights. The unique combination of Attunity and Snowflake enables the agility our business demands.”
The new Attunity Compose for Snowflake offering provides:
- Automation of the complete data warehouse lifecycle – including design, creation, management and updates without coding
- Automated generation of data transformation and ETL logic – substantially reducing implementation cost and resources
- Real-time data delivery for analytics – from over 40 transactional sources using low-impact change data capture (CDC) with optimized integration via Attunity Replicate
- Self-service data mart creation – and immediate availability in Snowflake to address a wide variety of analytic use cases
- An agile, model-driven approach – making it easy to add, modify and redeploy on the fly
“Attunity has been an important partner for delivering real-time data into Snowflake,” Snowflake Vice President of Alliances, Walter Aldana said. “We’re excited about the expanded offering that provides even more automation on our platform. Joint customers will realize improved benefits to their own capabilities with this unique offering.”
“The cloud is the go-to platform for modern analytics – evidenced by strong enterprise adoption and the fast growth of cloud data warehouse services like our partner Snowflake,” said Itamar Ankorion, Chief Marketing Officer at Attunity. “Customers today need an agile and faster way to enable analytics in the cloud to deliver more value with quicker iterations and less resources. Attunity Compose for Snowflake provides an innovative data warehouse automation solution to accommodate these needs and provides a unique solution together with Attunity Replicate for optimizing the entire real-time data pipeline from data source to data mart.”
Philip Howard, Research Director at Bloor Research, commented, “In our recent research on data warehouse automation, Attunity received top marks and was our overall category Champion. The ability to automate all the legwork that goes into creating a data warehouse, for example, specifying the data model, or creating ETL instructions, provides substantial savings in both time and effort. Attunity’s ability to deliver real-time data while automating the data warehouse creation and management process makes it an attractive solution for Snowflake customers.”
- Visit Attunity Booth 100 at Gartner Data & Analytics Summit to see the new demo
- Attend our Gartner session, “Emerging DataOps Principles and Technologies for Analytics” on March 20 at 4:30 PM ET
- Attend a regional Attunity and Snowflake event near you
- Read the new Bloor Research report, “Data Warehouse & Data Lake Automation”