AI-Powered, SaaS-Based Content Generation Solution Gives Companies Superpowers to Effortlessly Create Quality Content and Keep Pace with Business Demands
AX Semantics, an AI-powered, natural language generation (NLG) leader, launched globally today, entering the US market with more than 500 customers, including Fortune 500 companies such as Deloitte, Porsche and Nestlé. Widely used within the e-commerce, business, finance and media publishing sectors, AX Semantics’ sophisticated, yet easy to use SaaS-based software makes automated content generation accessible to customers of all sizes. As part of its global expansion, AX Semantics has opened an office in Sunnyvale, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Content generation powered by AI is the latest seismic shift for the printed word as ‘hybrid’ content borne from a partnership between man and machine fills a need for current material around the clock. Recognized as one of the world’s top five providers of natural language generation platforms by Gartner, and a top emerging company in the NLG market by Forrester, AX Semantics allows companies, including news organizations, e-commerce, BSS reports and social media, to easily publish unique, high quality content in 110 languages within minutes in every vertical and category.
“AI-powered content generation tools are a must for businesses who want to succeed and scale amidst the perpetual business and cultural shifts arriving with Industry 4.0,” said Saim Rolf Alkan, CEO and founder of AX Semantics. “Businesses simply cannot hire the sheer volume of people needed to produce the massive amounts of content required for them to meet their goals and keep pace in the market. Our technology produces any content, in any language, at any scale, and is indistinguishable from content written by a human. Describing the vast quantity of applications for our software makes it sound too magical to believe: it’s a little like fairy dust.”
AX Semantics’ NLG software creates content that can populate an entire website, fill a news section with earnings reports, create weather reports and sports scores, or generate unique descriptions for e-commerce products, which is critical for SEO. The AX Semantics software also empowers writers and creative agencies to produce new, interesting material for brands that is easily and rapidly updated.
AX Semantics’ features include:
- Multi- and Cross-language Text Generation: currently available in 110 languages – a streamlined translation process makes it easy for companies to enter and serve new countries and markets;
- NLG Output based on Structured Data: allows users to easily configure projects to any structure and import tools and formats including JSON, CSV and Excel;
- Intuitive Inline Editor: enables users to edit in real time and preview text, as well as copy, paste and format text;
- Easy-to-Use Interface: gives users the ability to review text like an editor and preview content before they draft and publish
- Robust Grammar UI: for correction and proofreading; and
- Interactive Tutorials and Live Support: allows users to chat with the AX Semantics customer support team, track support issues, and learn more via interactive tutorials.
AX Semantics offers a subscription-based service, with fees between $279 – $1,599 per month. The software is 100% SaaS – everything is available via web browser, with no programming or IT departments required. Self-service with integrated e-learning allows customers to start automating text within 48 hours, often less.