Determine Cloud Platform Pushes the Possibilities for Optimizing Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management with Modular, Configurable Solutions
Determine, Inc. (NASDAQ:DTRM), a pioneering leader in global Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) Cloud Platform solutions, announced today that the Determine Cloud Platform Release 18.3 streamlines process efficiency with innovative features that enhance user flexibility, simplicity and configurability across Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Management.
The Determine Cloud Platform continues to build a growing reputation in the source-to-pay and contract management mid-enterprise market as a true modular SaaS offering. Determine is breaking new ground in automating processes that enhance organizational collaboration in sourcing, supplier management, procurement, contract management, invoicing and more.
“Determine works closely with our customers to push the possibilities for optimizing source-to-pay and contract management with the Determine Cloud Platform. As a customer-driven organization, we focus on real-world features, functions and best practices that empower customers to achieve sustainable results through cost savings, risk mitigation, spend management and seizing revenue-growing opportunities. Determine Cloud Platform Release 18.3, along with our new Determine CLM Salesforce App — a sell-side contract management app — are the latest examples of how we’re continuing to drive forward thinking and usability in our industry.”
— Julien Nadaud, Chief Product Officer, Determine, Inc.
The latest Determine Cloud Platform Release dials up the capabilities available to firms in Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Management, Procurement:
• Platform-Wide / Determine Core:
- With GDPR in effect, administrators can add a new security step in the login process for platform users.
- Project Management Module: Project management enables users to fully manage a project, from tracking its progress to having users notified about the steps needed to accomplish tasks.
- Widget Colors can now be configured to suit each organization’s needs, as well as making it more intuitive for final users to identify critical action levels.
- Document Viewer enables document previews without downloading — each attachment of a contract can be reviewed directly within DCP.
- Extended sourcing and contract integration enables contract creation requests directly from an awarded sourcing event, with the ability to define contract type, terms, counterparties and other variables.
• Supplier Management:
- Supplier Onboarding Validations: The Value Added Tax, or VAT, is assessed on more or less all goods and services that are bought and sold for use or consumption in the European Union. Having a valid VAT number in the supplier profile guarantees proper accounting information.
- Supplier Onboarding Validations: The Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) information entered on supplier records can now be verified through the IRS TIN Matching System (Bulk TIN Matching). This is designed to assist filers of certain 1099 income with completing payee Form W-9 data.
- Summary Templates: allow users to view summary details of a contract in a PDF and share it with those who don’t have access to DCP. These documents are often used as part of a review process, such as an executive summary.
• Contract Management:
- Salesforce Integration: enables Salesforce users to create sell-side contract requests directly within a Salesforce opportunity, interacting seamlessly with DCM without leaving Salesforce.
- Contract Sharing: enables all contracts, regardless of type, to be managed in a single repository. Downstream processes – from contracts to spend monitoring – are integrated, enabling the procurement team to have proactive management of contracts, including amendments, renewals, terminations, etc.
- Online Store: Provides the ability to use Determine catalog management and Easycart as a portal punch-out through a 3rd-party procurement solution (like SAP). This process is tracked with a dedicated requisition type, enabling multiple processes with specific workflows for each.
- Federated Search: Shows all items that can be purchased on a single search page regardless of whether the catalog is internal or a supplier punch-out catalog.
• Invoice Management
- Assignment rules for supplier invoices: Enables redirection of invoice discrepancies to the most relevant person in that business area.
- No-PO invoice: Switch from a standard supplier invoice to a No-PO invoice at any time during the supplier invoicing process.
- Easy navigation between linked documents (supplier invoice, receipt, PO and invoice): The possibility to switch from supplier invoice to linked PO improves supplier invoice processing. Those responsible for POs can modify and receive them, then switch POs back to a supplier invoices for return to accounting.