Oracle Change Agents of Finance Awards spotlight organizations using innovative technology to transform finance operations and drive business growth
To celebrate organizations and finance leaders using technology to transform their business, Oracle announced the winners of the Oracle Change Agents of Finance Awards. The awards honor Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud customers who have implemented innovative cloud solutions to achieve tangible business results and drive growth across their organization. The 2019 winners include: Argo Group, Diversey, GE, Michael Baker International, MedStar Health, Royal Bank of Scotland, TTI, Inc. and Western Digital.
“The Change Agents of Finance Awards recognize leaders who are reinventing finance through the smart use of technology,” said Doug Kehring, executive vice president, Corporate Operations, Oracle. “This year’s winners demonstrate innovation in finance, leveraging Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle EPM Cloud to increase productivity, lower costs, improve controls and expand the influence of finance in their respective organizations.”
The global Oracle Change Agents of Finance Awards is a peer-driven awards program that recognizes the best of 21stcentury finance. Winners include:
- Better Together Award: Donald Robertson, VP, chief accounting officer, Western Digital
- Crystal Ball Award: David Dawson, VP and director, Business Intelligence, Michael Baker International
- Frugal Finance Award: David Feierstein, SVP, global head of Transformation Office, Diversey
- Fast Finance Award: Oscar Guerrero, group deputy CFO, Argo Group
- Oracle Billion-Dollar Story Award: Robert Barocas and the cloud ERP team, GE
- Roll With It Award: Stuart Wray, head of implementation, Finance Future, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Shared Services Superstar Award: Chris Goodman, CFO, TTI, Inc.
- Top Talent Award: Patricia Grubb, VP, Financial Planning and Analysis, MedStar Health
The 2019 Change Agents of Finance award winners were announced at Oracle’s Modern Business Experience in Las Vegas, Nevada. Modern Business Experience brings together finance, supply chain and human resources professionals to explore how cloud applications and connected business processes can enhance business agility, drive new business models and create breakthrough experiences for customers, employees, partners, and suppliers.