Sanborn is announcing expansion of its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product line called Sanborn GeoServe. This technology stack has new added features to enhance customer engagement with Sanborn’s geospatial data, and it complements our data acquisition and processing services for orthoimagery, oblique imagery, lidar and other geospatial data.
“These solutions are cloud-hosted, load-balanced and employ several security measures to help ensure the authenticity, integrity, and privacy of the data.”
Sanborn GeoServe SaaS Solutions helps customers identify the best option for discovering, accessing, and analyzing their geospatial data.
Products now offered as part of Sanborn GeoServe™ SaaS Solutions include:
- Sanborn Oblique Analyst® – for viewing/analyzing oblique imagery
- Sanborn Image Analyst™ – for client access to imagery, with OGC-compliant analytical tools
- Sanborn Lidar Analyst™ – for viewing/analyzing lidar data
- Sanborn Change Analyst™ – for identifying change within lidar or imagery datasets
- Sanborn GIS Analyst™ – analytical tools that integrates raster and vector data
- Sanborn Geo-Data Explorer™ – analytical tools that allows discovering, accessing, and analyzing geospatial data of all types
- Sanborn Drive Analyst™ – analytics for companies testing self-driving cars operating at levels one through five to visualize and analyze their Sanborn HD Maps™ datasets
- Sanborn Image QC™ – for real-time imagery quality control review, available immediately after processing
- Sanborn Lidar QC™ – for real-time lidar data quality control review, available immediately after processing
- Sanborn Flight Analyst™ – for real-time access to project acquisition status, as well as locations of deployed aircraft
“These products have been created based on market demand, and Sanborn’s GeoServe™ has matured based on client feedback over the past 5 years,” says Dr. Sharad Oberoi, Sanborn’s Director of IT & Software Engineering. “These solutions are cloud-hosted, load-balanced and employ several security measures to help ensure the authenticity, integrity, and privacy of the data.”