The Smart Home Solutions Platform Includes Hallmark Features Such as Plume Adaptive WiFI, Homepass, and AI Security
Armstrong, a major cable, telecommunications and internet service provider with operations in PA, OH, NY, MD, WV and KY, announced the launch of Zoom Powered by Plume, a new smart home services bundle designed to improve broadband coverage and speeds and help personalize and secure the home network. Powered by cloud-based artificial intelligence, Zoom Powered by Plume offers an integrated solution that is controlled from the Plume app.
Backed by technology from Palo Alto-based Plume, the new service further enhances a customer’s online experience through custom guest access, parental controls, and AI security for added protection of their devices. Plume works alongside Armstrong’s existing broadband connection, letting customers make the most of its ultrafast speeds in every corner of their homes.
“Armstrong is happy to bring our subscribers the next level of speed, personalization, security and control by teaming up with Plume,” said Jeff Ross, President of Armstrong. “As leaders in this space, we know that the modern smart home requires a personalized approach tailored to each person, home and device. Zoom Powered by Plume does just that.”
The Plume integration brings Zoom subscribers:
- Plume Adaptive WiFi which intelligently monitors, adjusts and optimizes your network for peak performance.
- HomePass which lets members control guest and child access to their network, set up profiles, and pause the Internet.
- AI Security to detect and block potential security threats, customize content access, and block unwanted ads.
- Elegantly designed, powerful tri-band SuperPods that plug directly into wall sockets to ensure reliable coverage.
- The highly-rated Plume app which puts you in control of all of these home services.
“Plume is proud to help Armstrong deliver an unparalleled Internet experience through reliable whole-home Wi-Fi, personalized parental controls, guest access, and tightly secured devices,” said Tyson Marian, Chief Commercial Officer at Plume. “Zoom Powered by Plume introduces a powerful solution for the ever-changing smart home.”