Data443 Risk Mitigation, Inc., a leading data security and privacy software company, today announced the world’s first Privacy Safe Badge.
What is it:
- Customers place a Privacy Safe Badge on their website indicating they are using a Data443 product to enable Privacy Compliance services
- Highly visual Badge updates daily with a scan date
- Upon clicking, the interested party is presented with Data443 branding and short review of timeline of customer installation
- Much like ‘McAfee SECURE’ and ‘Trust Guard’ technologies of past which had millions of installations – this gives prospects a sense of privacy comfort and represents a level of compliance capabilities of the client
Why does it matter:
- Since issuing to the public on late May 8 UTC, Data443 has over 250 client installations of the Privacy Safe Badge deployed on Customer Sites
- Company expects thousands of installations this year.
- Additional industry first privacy-centric releases will follow
- Open Source product line continues to grow in offerings and volume
Jason Remillard, CEO of Data443, commented, “We are thrilled with the early adoption of our Privacy Safe Badge from Data443, which has gained traction with our customers in a very short period of time. Companies recognize the ever-changing landscape in data privacy, both as a regulatory issue and a customer retention issue. This badge effectively sends the message to the businesses’ customers that data privacy is of the utmost importance, investing in technologies that protect their customers.
“The continued growth of our product lines are anchored by the ClassiDocs product line that drives unique, industry leading capabilities around data classification, sensitivity analysis and detection capabilities. When we present these capabilities – against any sort of data set, be it video, images, PDF documents, Microsoft Word documents – ClassiDocs is able to parse the data in over 13 languages and identify over 800 sensitive patterns.
“The autoscaling capabilities of our infrastructure enables us to delivery these products on demand, which enables us to capture customer opportunities and upsell via our automated system and our direct sales force. Our outbound marketing capabilities continue to deliver value, with myriad approaches and touchpoints that can capitalize quickly on opportunities. We continue to invest heavily in this area.”
Recommended AI News: Nokia Launches New WaveFabric Elements Optical Portfolio for 400G Ecosystem