New Peerless Ribbon Cloud-Based Offering Provides Enterprises With Cost-Effective, Carrier-Grade QoS Management, Enhanced Security and High-Quality Business Communications Solutions With No Complicated Equipment Installation
Ribbon Communications Inc., a global software leader in secure and intelligent cloud communications solutions, announced that Peerless Network, a leading-edge provider of telecommunications services and a global disruptor in the telecom industry delivering high- quality voice solutions for enterprise customers worldwide, is leveraging Ribbon’s Cloud2Edge service for its new Cloud PBX offering. Cloud PBX is Peerless’ Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) offering that enables enterprises to easily manage telephone extensions, Direct Inward Dialing (DIDs), services, routing, configuration and inventory over a cloud-based IP network via one system with zero-touch provisioning and easy customization.
Cloud2Edge is a comprehensive bundled solution that includes Ribbon’s EdgeView Service Control Center (SCC), EdgeMarc Intelligent Edge ™ devices, unlimited EdgeMarc call licenses, and premium technical support. It enables leading service providers, such as Peerless Network, to manage service quality from the network core to IP endpoints, collect service quality data for reporting and analytics and troubleshoot and quickly resolve service quality issues. Peerless is leveraging Ribbon’s Cloud2Edge for its ability to offer Quality of Service (QoS) management capabilities via an end-to-end view, from Peerless’ network to the customer premises to IP endpoints. In addition, Peerless is leveraging Ribbon’s Cloud2Edge as a Primary Rate Interface (PRI) Gateway for improved voice and data transmission.
“Our new Cloud PBX offering allows us to expand our innovative, market-disrupting technology to the enterprise and international markets with a consumption-based, simple-to-deploy UCaaS model,” said Jim Brewer, Senior Vice President, Emerging Businesses for Peerless Network. “Ribbon has been a trusted Peerless partner for over a decade and has always provided us with state-of-the-art technology designed to help us deliver the high-quality voice and security solutions that our customers have come to expect.”
“We believe the new Peerless Cloud PBX offering is very attractive to enterprises who are looking for best-in-class business communications solutions backed by an organization whose quality of service is among the highest in the industry,” said Kevin Riley, Interim Co-President and CEO for Ribbon. “Our Cloud2Edge service is ideal for service providers such as Peerless Network who require a comprehensive solution to secure and manage their Unified Communications offering. We are delighted to deepen our great, long-lasting partnership with Peerless with this latest deployment.”
- Ribbon’s Cloud2Edge service is powering Peerless Network’s new Cloud PBX enterprise offering.
- Cloud PBX is Peerless’ UCaaS offering that enables enterprises to easily manage telephone extensions, DIDs, services, routing, configuration and inventory over a cloud-based IP network via one system with zero-touch provisioning and easy customization.
- Peerless is leveraging Ribbon’s Cloud2Edge for its QoS management capabilities and for its PRI Gateway functionality.
- Cloud2Edge is comprised of Ribbon’s EdgeView Service Control Center (SCC), EdgeMarc Intelligent Edge ™ devices, unlimited EdgeMarc call licenses, and premium technical support.
- Peerless selected Ribbon’s Cloud2Edge because of the two organizations’ long-term relationship.
- The new offering allows Peerless to further extend its enterprise and international reach.