Partnership Extends Real-Time Analytics and Data Management for more than 200 Enterprise, SaaS, NoSQL, and Big Data Sources
CData Software, a leading provider of standards-based drivers and data access solutions for real-time data integration, announced a partnership with Tableau, the leading analytics platform, to extend real-time data access to a wide selection of cloud applications and data sources. Through the partnership, CData will provide enhanced data connectivity to Tableau customers through the new Tableau Connector SDK.
“Our goal is to help Tableau customers work with data from the applications that power their organizations, without the need for new data movement or warehousing investments,” said Amit Sharma, CEO of CData. “We have served Tableau users with our ODBC/JDBC drivers for years, but the new Tableau Connector SDK is a game changer in how we surface our technology. Our Tableau Connectors feel native and make our technology easier and more approachable to even more users.”
The CData Tableau Connectors offer the fastest and easiest way to connect Tableau’s analytics and data management solutions with any data source. The new CData Connectors offer direct real-time connectivity to a vast array of Enterprise data, including popular data sources, such as:
- NoSQL, Big Data, RDBMS: Amazon DynamoDB, Btrieve, Cassandra, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, Google Spanner, HBase, Impala, IBM Cloudant, Redis
- CRM & Marketing: Adobe Analytics, NetSuite, Salesforce Einstein, Oracle Sales Cloud, Pardot, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Zoho CRM, SQL Server Analysis Services, Facebook, Twitter
- Accounting: Intacct, QuickBooks Desktop & POS, Sage, FreshBooks, Xero, Reckon
- ERP & Collaboration: Alfresco, Exact Online, Google Apps, Jira, Magento, Microsoft Project, SAP SuccessFactors, Smartsheet, Slack, Zendesk
- File & Services: FTP, LDAP, Amazon S3, Digital Ocean, Excel Online, Twilio, Wasabi, and many more
“We see it from our customers everyday demand for data connectivity continues growing exponentially,” said Brian Matsubara, Senior Director of Global Technology Alliances at Tableau. “While we continue innovating in self-service data management, partners like CData help extend our data connectivity options, offering impressive breadth and depth to our customers.”
Built on the same high-performance SQL engine that powers other CData Drivers, the new CData Tableau Connectors leverage the new Tableau Connector SDK to provide seamless integration and advanced customizations across data sources from Tableau Desktop or Tableau Server.