Recently listed on Inc. Magazine Top 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, Saviynt now offers its solutions to AWS customers on AWS Marketplace
Saviynt, ranked in the top third of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies in the US and a thought leader in converging Identity Governance and Cloud Privileged Access Management solutions announced the availability of Saviynt Cloud Privileged Access Management (PAM), and Saviynt Cloud PAM for GovCloud on Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) Marketplace.
#aws #saas #cloud #pam #priviledgedaccess #network #passwords #management #service #solutions #networdsecurity
Saviynt’s Cloud PAM is a cloud-native solution converging privileged access management with Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) for cloud workloads and critical enterprise hybrid applications (ERP/CMS/CRM). Built for elasticity and resiliency, architected as a SaaS offering, Saviynt’s Cloud PAM with integrated governance, identity analytics and preventive risk, offers frictionless access to privileged assets.
Vibhuti Sinha, Chief Cloud Officer of Saviynt, says “Security at speed and scale, without disrupting the user experience, is the core foundation on which Saviynt’s Cloud PAM has been built. Our vision of converging PAM with IGA, as well as tackling traditional PAM issues with unique approaches of using non-persistent accounts and temporal access is helping organizations to minimize threats in the changing hybrid IT landscape. Launching Saviynt’s Cloud PAM SaaS solution on AWS Marketplace, will benefit Saviynt’s customers and partners in rapid fulfilment as well as quick time to market and maximizing their ROI.”
With the new release, Saviynt’s Cloud PAM offers a comprehensive approach to managing privileged access by:
- Continuous discovery and risk visibility: Real-time discovery of workloads as well as privileged accounts and risky access across AWS workloads including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Amazon Relational Database Service, AWS Identity and Access Management and even federated AWS identities.
- Real-time workload discovery and auto-registration: Built on native cloud technologies, Saviynt can detect ephemeral changes of cloud in real-time for better management and access ready.
- Elimination of persistent accounts: With the just-in-time provisioning capabilities, Saviynt’s PAM reduces the overall attack surface and reduces risk.
- Temporal and granular privileged access with seamless sign-on experience: Frictionless experience with in-session role and access elevation and privileged ID assignment models.
- Keyless and Passwordless model: Seamless access to workloads without the need of any keys or passwords. This invariably reduces the operational overhead of rotating/refreshing and distributing credentials.
- Integrated credential lifecycle management and vaulting: Vaulting as a service with no infrastructure management overhead as well as reducing the overhead of managing, rotating and refreshing credentials.
- Integrations with the industry’s leading IT Service Management and User and Entity Behavior Analytics (ITSM/UEBA) and IDaaS providers thereby creating an ecosystem to operate/investigate and access in the most efficient manner.
“Our customers want proven, easy-to-use, and reliable SaaS solutions to help secure and govern access and privileged identities,” said Chris Grusz, Director, AWS Marketplace. “Solutions that combine cloud-native security for use in AWS GovCloud (US), like Saviynt Cloud PAM, provide simplified compliance and security. We’re delighted to extend their availability to the 260,000 customers using AWS Marketplace.”