New LoyaltyOnDemand Platform Corners the Loyalty Market With Unmatched Capabilities and Optimized Usability
At next week’s National Retail Federation (NRF) Conference and Expo, Brierley+Partners, internationally recognized as an industry leader for creating lifetime loyalty for their customers’ brands, will unveil its new platform and iteration of LoyaltyOnDemand®. This version of the company’s flexible, scalable and modular loyalty solution now boasts an unrivaled suite of capabilities.
“We have re-packaged decades of loyalty program design, capabilities and execution expertise into a brand-new offering that takes full advantage of the absolute latest technologies to enable continuous evolution and global scale”
“We have re-packaged decades of loyalty program design, capabilities and execution expertise into a brand-new offering that takes full advantage of the absolute latest technologies to enable continuous evolution and global scale,” said Bill Swift, Brierley’s chief technology officer.
One of the interesting capabilities of the new LoyaltyOnDemand platform is its contextual input technology. This will allow brands to expand and influence loyalty rules and personalization. For example, using facial recognition technology, the platform can capture a participant’s mood and use it to trigger the most appropriate offers and messaging in real-time.
Additionally, Brierley’s new LoyaltyOnDemand offers customers a variety of expanded capabilities, including:
- Loyalty-as-a-Service (LaaS): A cloud native, multi-tenant, self-service evolution to empower loyalty solutions for companies of any size
- Forward-Thinking Usability: Drastically reduce the administrative learning curve with the latest usability design patterns, step-by-step configuration wizards and multi-lingual support
- Flexibility: Get the speed and dexterity of an out-of-the-box solution, with numerous extensibility options to enable unique and differentiating programs
- Scalability: Flawlessly shift from hyper-localized campaigns to globally distributed programs with cloud native technologies and auto-scale configurations
- Mobility: Power brand apps with LoyaltyOnDemand, enabling engagement activities, AR experiences, challenges, time and location-based promotions, sweepstakes and more
Attendees at NRF will get a sneak peak of the new LoyaltyOnDemand platform at Brierley’s booth #235, but a beta version of the platform will go live in the second quarter, followed by a complete launch this summer.