With the 2019 Gearbest 11.11 sale at an end, the company has rounded up some of the sale’s trends and features.
User enthusiasm for the 11.11 sale is growing
According to statistics, during the 11.11 sale, the number of visits to Gearbest’s website soared to nearly 90 million. Data shows that 8.6 million users joined in the various activities designed by Gearbest, such as “Input the keywords”, “Exchange points for gears”, and “Get extra treasures from the story”.
Many users even invited their friends to join in the activities, and they won a total of $15 million in bonuses.
Sale’s trends between regions
- Due to the popularity of short videos in Asia, mobile phones with powerful photo taking functions have become the favorite of people across the region.
- European men are the most devoted to sports, and most of them are healthy.
- Users from Australia and North America like to take a flashlight with a toolbox and drive outdoors to embrace nature.
- Enjoying life is important for South Americans.
By analyzing the data more thoroughly, Gearbest can find some interesting characteristics between regions.
- French men have a preference for buying 3D printers
- German men purchased window cleaners, robotic floor cleaners and vacuum cleaners.
- Japanese people are some of the first to order new electronics.
- English man prefer to purchase e-bikes.
All major brands are developing well
Gearbest has summarized the top brands for various product categories during the 11.11 sale period.