The World’s First Virtual Event Offering Business Guidance On Artificial Intelligence And Intelligent Automation Has Passed A Milestone
AI LIVE: The Future of Enterprise, the world’s first virtual event designed to help businesses in every sector thrive and prosper in the new age of artificial intelligence and intelligent automation, has now registered more than 1,000 global attendees.
The all-day digital event – taking place on Thursday January 25, 2018 – is hosted by specialist news and resource portal AiiA.net and will provide lessons on:
- How brands can use AI to produce better and quicker creative content
- How blockchain and cryptocurrency can facilitate consumer engagement and enable protection, traceability and security
- How businesses can plan and measure ROI when adopting intelligent, automated solutions
- How organizations can prepare for the workforce of the future
- How customer experience is set to be changed forever by AI and related technologies
AiiA.net partners include Cortex, EdgeVerve, NIIT Technologies, PlantAutomation-Technology, Option 3, Thoughtonomy, Tractica and Virtual Operations.
A limited number of spaces are left for partnership opportunities, speaking slots and branded virtual booths to organizations interested in aligning with this world-first event.