Partnership Streamlines New Account Opening & Onboarding Experience for Advisors & Clients Through Secure Platform Integration.
Agreement Express, a leading client onboarding software platform for financial services, and Practifi, a practice management solution for financial firms announce a strategic partnership.
“We’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Practifi,” says Milan Luketic, CTO at Agreement Express. “It was clear from our earliest conversations that Practifi was determined to meet a growing market demand — the need for a secure, reliable solution that gives wealth firms an effective way to quickly and accurately open new accounts and onboard clients. The alignment between our companies’ visions to change the way the new account opening process is done and to deliver exceptional customer experience make working together a natural and exciting step.”
The specific functionality of the integration include the following:
- Secure, reliable API calls: enterprise-level APIs allow firms to retrieve client information from Practifi when completing forms for a new account opening through the Agreement Express wealth platform.
- Form pre-fill: pre-fill functionality enables firms to auto-populate firm and client information onto new account opening forms. This feature accelerates the speed at which applications are completed, reduces the amount of manual keying of data and mitigates human error when completing forms.
- Sophisticated field-mapping: data mapping functionality supports both standard and custom object types, as well as custom field mapping within any standard or custom objects, providing flexibility in how client data is transferred onto digital application forms.
“Our partnership with Agreement Express is an exciting step forward in delivering incredible value to our clients,” says Adrian Johnstone, Co-founder, and CCO at Practifi. “We are continually improving the experience for our clients by advancing our platform functionality, and smart, relevant integrations is a strategic way we accomplish this. Our partnership means that advisors can open new accounts in a painless, efficient way that enables accelerated time to revenue for the firm. Consistent with our vision, RIAs and advisors can scale and grow, all while improving productivity and fostering deeper client relationships.”
Recommended AI News: Answering The Question Why: Explainable AI
Bottom-line Benefits of the Agreement Express & Practifi Partnership
- Accelerated Time to Revenue: Advisors can open new accounts in hours rather than days by leveraging the sophisticated and secure integration between their Practifi and Agreement Express digital onboarding platforms.
- Happier Customers: Advisors can provide a painless and seamless onboarding experience by sending customers a single application package with more complete and accurate information. This reduces back-and-forth, as well as the need for frustrating rework by both the firm and customer.
- Improved Business Operations: The integration drastically reduces the amount of manual keying of information and mitigates the chance of human error when completing forms.
Recommended AI News: Bravo! In Tough Times, Resolute PR Firms Stand Their Ground